CH.10 Back to the Future

Yuki

I looked around me "am I really back in magnolia?" I question looking down at my hands "Yuki!" a sweet feminine voice yelled as I turned my eyes widening at the sight of the person running towards me "oof" I said as her body collided with mine "Yuki where were you?" Haruhi asks lying on top of me "what happened?" I ask as looking at the others "you disappeared after the battle we decided to go look for any survivors" Scarlet replied "unfortunately not many actually made it through that battle" a sad look came over her face "how'd Haruhi survive?" I ask "we found her trying to get back before she completely fainted fortunately porlyusica and ms Carla was able to heal her" Scarlet replied with a sad look "but not fully my left eye wasn't able to heal properly seeing as I used a forbidden spell normally these would have a price but I was lucky to be living after chanting that spell" Haruhi said getting off me "didn't the council punish her?" I ask "the council didn't quite punish her since they considered why she used the spell and let her off with a warning" Natsuki replied "I wasn't actually conscious during this time though" Haruhi replied smiling sheepishly I sweatdropped "where have you been anyway?" I stood up "heh well I was... I was-" "spit it out!" Haruhi cut me off with a glare "where were you Yuki Rin Fullbuster? were you with another woman? are you cheating on me? what were you doing all this time we were looking around for you? do you know how worried your parent were? more importantly your mother do you? explain!" a deadly aura around her as she jumped to her feet pointing an accusing finger at me.

 she's so scary?! I trembled in fear "well more Haruhi she almost cried thinking you were gone" Natsuki said earning a glare from Haruhi "no one asked you!" Haruhi yelled scowling at him "well if you're so eager to know I went back to the past" I ...

 she's so scary?! I trembled in fear "well more Haruhi she almost cried thinking you were gone" Natsuki said earning a glare from Haruhi "no one asked you!" Haruhi yelled scowling at him "well if you're so eager to know I went back to the past" I said as she looked up at me confused "and I'd never see another woman behind your back because I love you more than you know Haruhi" I bent down to her height pecking her on the lips Haruhi's face exploded into a blush "well that was bold" Free said appearing behind the others "I still don't approve of you" Mr Natsu said as Haruhi pushed my smirking face away "don't k-kiss me so suddenly" she said flustered.

Back to the past

Scarlet

The two walked ahead of us chatting away "gee they sure know we're here" Natsuki said sarcastically "Natsuki let them be" Mr dragneel said as I looked closer at the Haruhi and Yuki "aww~ look they're holding hands" Amaya said pointing to their hands "no way!" "so cute~!" "yes finally!" the three dragneel yelled unison "I'm not having her be so close to that idiot" Natsuki said storming over to the two "she's already rejected you Natsuki so don't even try" I said grabbing the back of his collar "let go of me" he said as I scowled at him "I said don't!" I yelled punching him square in the face "hey hurry up!" Free said from up ahead beside the two "you know they look kind of like an actual family Free's like Haruhi and Yuki's son" Amaya pointed out "huh now that you mention it they kind of do" Natsuki said rubbing his cheek "I'm surprised Free accepted Yuki so quickly normally he would take ages to warm up to someone both Haruhi and Yuki are an exception" Larcade said as Free smiled up at the two of them "now that you mention it those three have become closer I wouldn't be surprised if Free set them up" I said as we made it back to the mansion from the hill.