CH.14 The Disbandment of Fairy Tail

Years later

Juvia

After the war of tartaros is over everyone meets up at the guild "that's a really deep cut Free" Haruhi said looking over Free's injuries "I guess it needs some ice to stop the swelling" Gray said as Haruhi bandaged him up "there you go baby bro" Haruhi said ruffling his hair the guild went silent as gramps sat silently "fairy tail is going to disband this instant!" Gramps yelled as I heard a gasp next to me "and don't let me hear anyone of you speak of that name anymore!" he turned slightly it was silent in the guild "m-master you can't be serious" Haruhi said breaking the silence "why is the guild disbanding so suddenly old man?" Ren asks stepping forward "I cannot explain that right now" he replied as Haruhi stepped forward "I refuse to leave the guild!" Haruhi yelled as my eyes widened turning to her she's finally learnt what I meant all those years ago I thought "I think I speak for all of us master! this guild was created by Master Mavis for a reason and I refuse to just up and leave our home behind!" tears rolled down her cheek as she moved her hand away from her mouth "I'm doing this for your good" gramps said as Haruhi continues to argue against his decision "gramps Haruhi's right we can't just disband suddenly" Natsu said sighing "no more discussion about this matter" he said as everyone sighed in defeat leaving the guild "master are you sure about this?" I ask looking back at him "yes..." he replied as Haruhi stopped at the guild doors "what is it Haruhi?" Haruhi raised her hand with her guild insignia "take care master" she said smiling with tears in her eyes before catching up to us.