CH.7 7 years?!

Natsu

Haruhi kneeled down in front of Free "I'll be back before you know it" Haruhi said ruffling his pink hair "I don't want you to go Haru nee-chan" Free said rubbing at his eyes "aww don't cry it's just the S-class exams" Haruhi said as he wraps his arms around her "it'll be fine Free I'll be back soon I promise" she cupped the back of his head "I'll make sure to bring her back buddy" Yuki said ruffling Free's pink hair "well see ya" Haruhi said standing up ruffling Free's hair before leaving "take care dad..." she raised her right hand boarding the boat "bye be careful Haru!" Juvia yelled cupping her hands over her mouth Haruhi grinned in reply waving at her. 

I stood there shocked "she's not dead" Free said as Lahar sighed "we get how you're feeling Free Haru-" "no you don't! she was my sister! you come telling me that my big sister's died I won't believe you! Haruhi promised she'd be back and she keeps her promises!" Free yelled with tears rolling down his cheek "you think you're the only one suffering?! Haruhi was a member of the council and our friend! everyone's suffering from the loss of her! Haruhi was someone everyone in the council cared for deeply!" Doranbolt yelled as I placed a hand on Free's shoulder "Free... that's enough" I said as he turned "Free I'm sure she's fine but right now we don't know if she's alive or not" Juvia said "you need to wait because no one can keep promises if death awaits not even Haruhi" Free hugged her sobbing into her shirt "I don't want her to die! I'll be lonely without her mom" he said "I'm afraid to fall into darkness and lost without her and Yuki to guide me!" I wrapped my arms around him "I know son we all are" I said as he tightened his grip around us both.

7 Years Later

Free

I walked to the guild with my head down why'd you have to die?... Free Takumi Dragneel get back here!... Free... I won't ever leave you Promise... were you scared?... you're so cute... I wanna see my baby brother... stay away from Free... dad look I just taught Free a new move... I don't have any keys to give you but here I let you have Persephone's key... why are you crying?!... ah! no I don't... how'd you know?!... he thinks I'm cute... I'll be right there beside you when you get your insignia... I'll be back before you know it... aww don't cry it's just the S-class exams... it'll be fine Free I'll be back soon I promise... Nee-chan why'd you and Yuki leave me behind?... I don't think she'd be interested in a kid like you... brat... you're annoying me... I'm sure Haruhi will never leave you neither will I buddy... hey there buddy... I'll protect you... stop crying free... I'll make sure to bring her back buddy I stared out at the ocean a memory playing in my mind.

FlashBack

Haruhi laid out a towel for us "ah~ this is such a nice change of scenery" Scarlet said laying in the sun "perfect time to get a tan" Amaya said sighing in content "Nee-chan look at my sandcastle" I said as she looked over smiling "oh you're so cute Free" Nee-chan said hugging me "heh" I said smiling sheepishly.

I looked up from my book moving away as a bucket of water dropped on Yuki followed with another by happy "Haruhi!" Yuki yelled as Nee-chan stuck her tongue out at him while running "get back here!" he chased after her as the others laughed at him "no Yuki" she said as Yuki picked her up jumping into the ocean nee-chan covered her face while letting out a squeal they're so cute I thought while nee-chan pushed him under the water.

End of Flashback

I turned away from the docks walking towards the guild.

A memory played in my mind as I neared the guild Free! a voice said as I saw the two up ahead waiting for me with raised hands hurry up buddy! my eyes widened as I stopped in my tracks come on we'll miss the train! didn't you want to go on a mission with us? I shook my head of the memory they're not actually here? I sighed pushing the guild doors open well see ya I let a single tear escape.

💦💦💦

I stared at the two people tearing up "Nee-chan! Yuki!" I yelled running to them hugging Haruhi and then Yuki "hey buddy" Yuki said placing a hand to my head "mom I missed your warm hugs" Haruhi said hugging mom back "I'm just glad your back" mom said pulling away from the hug "hey I'm back" dad yelled kicking the guild doors open as everyone turned "morning dad" Haruhi greeted a soft smile forming on her face "Haruhi my baby!" dad yelled pulling her into a hug caressing the back of her head "dad..." Haruhi said as haruhi's eyes widen but softened when she heard his silents sniffles "I love you dad..." Haruhi stood up on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around his neck.

The master threw a party after that as everyone chatted and the guild became lively again.