CH.4 Locksers Estate

Yuki

I looked at Haruhi who had her head turned "hey Haruhi wanna go on a mission?" I ask as she looks up "no thanks" Haruhi replied turning away I blinked in confusion "Haruhi are you ok?" I ask she sighs "I'm fine Yuki" Haruhi replied closing her eyes "well you don't seem fine" Scarlet said "what is the matter Haruhi? you seem distant" Haruhi moves her head down "it's nothing I just remembered the phantom lord incident" Haruhi said looking up at us with a fake smile.

Next day

Haruhi

I walked out of the bathroom changing into the dress I had laid out on my bed.

after drying my hair I brushed some of my hair back and clipped it back with my usual blue butterfly clips I grabbed the bag I packed the night before I grabbed it swinging it over my shoulder placing the letter on my desk in a box which I decorat...

after drying my hair I brushed some of my hair back and clipped it back with my usual blue butterfly clips I grabbed the bag I packed the night before I grabbed it swinging it over my shoulder placing the letter on my desk in a box which I decorated "I wonder if I should leave a note" I said to myself "mom and dad will probably be worried when they get back home" I grabbed a pen writing a quick note placing my pen down on it.

Yuki

The guild doors opened to reveal a pinkette "hey Haruhi! I'm back!" he yelled with a bag slung over his shoulder and a smile "Natsuki!" Happy yelled flying up to the pinkette "Happy? I was expecting Haru to be the first to hug me" Natsuki said blinking in confusion "I thought she was with you" Happy said "why would she be with me?" Natsuki asks as I looked up at Amaya "who's he?" I ask "that's Natsuki Haruhi's older brother he left to train with igneel at 15 years ago after that he went on some sort of quest" Amaya said stopping in her tracks "I'm assuming he wanted to see Haruhi being that she hasn't seen him for 15 years Natsuki really cares about her more than he lets on" Amaya smiled sweetly at him as I stared at Natsuki "man I was really hoping to hand these keys to her" Natsuki said placing his hands behind his neck "I'll go give it back to her!" I said as he looked at me "who are you? her boyfriend?" Natsuki asks as I shake my head "no I'm just her friend" I replied he gave me a bored look "oh that's nice" he replied "I'm going home see ya Amaya" Natsuki turned away walking in the direction of his house.

I placed my hand on the windowsill "Haruhi how you feeling?" I ask pulling myself up "hasn't anyone ever taught you to use a door?" Scarlet asks as the doors open "uh... what are you guys doing?" Natsuki asks standing at the bedroom door "Yuki just wanted to see Haruhi in a towel" Happy snickered I scowled at him blushing "shut it cat!" I yelled.

we all stood in Haruhi's room "normally she'd be all" I said as happy placed a mask of Haruhi on "get out!" Happy yelled mimicking her "I wonder where she could be" Scarlet asks "in the bath?" Natsuki asks walking toward the bathroom.

Happy opened a draw "Haruhi?" Happy asks looking into the draw "she in there?" I ask as I also got a glimpse of the items "yeah as if she would fit in the drawer" Natsuki said walking back into the room with his arms crossed also looking into the drawer "where do you buy underwear like this?" "that's underwear?" "I've never seen anything like it where would you even wear that?" I turned to other "family gatherings?" I ask they all shook their heads "definitely not" they replied unison as we looked around suddenly happy fell over with a decorative blue box "ouchie" happy said on the ground with a lot of letters around him.