CH.12 Heir Of the Dragon King (2)

Natsu

Where could she be? I huffed looking around for a bundle of blue hair "why is it so hard to find her all of a sudden?" Yuki asks looking around "this would've been easier with Happy here..." I muttered making my way through the crowd "she probably covered her hair up" Scarlet said as I glanced at a person.

Yuki bumped into a person "sorry" Yuki apologised the girl glanced at him and nodded at him to say she's forgiven him "you're so clumsy" Scarlet said as I looked back at the woman in a white cloak holding a small creature wearing the same thing a ...

Yuki bumped into a person "sorry" Yuki apologised the girl glanced at him and nodded at him to say she's forgiven him "you're so clumsy" Scarlet said as I looked back at the woman in a white cloak holding a small creature wearing the same thing a figure in a pink cloak rushed away from the crowd.

🔥🔥🔥

My phone vibrated in my pocket "hello?" I answer putting my phone to my ear "Natsu Amaya's also missing Freed just told me" Juvia said "they also found a note from Amaya stating that she's gone with Haruhi" the other two stopped looking at me "really?" I ask "yes Mira's been crying about it ever since she found out" Juvia replied as I heard sobbing on the other side "so Amaya's also with Haruhi and Happy" I said sighing as I hung up "I see we have another person to find" Scarlet said as Yuki groaned complaining.

Scarlet pointed to a person "look those three looks awfully like Haruhi, Amaya and Happy" Scarlet said as I stared at the back of a couple "uh no that's just Ren and Rei" I said as a familiar mark caught my eye that looks familiar... that's the same mark on Haruhi cloak I thought as I brought my hand up to point to her its something I'm not ready for I know I'll never be able to become a good ruler I stayed silent pointing in the opposite direction to the three "I think I saw Haruhi go that way" I said as we ran in that direction stay safe... I looked back at Haruhi who stared at me.

🌸🌸🌸

Haruhi

Amaya decided that we should camp out "I hope the others don't find us" Amaya said warming her hands by the fire "hopefully" I said petting happy "but you almost got us caught" I pointed at Amaya "there was this really amazing performance going on how was I supposed to know Yuki would bump into me?" Amaya said pouting "beside you were there to get us out" I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose "you two didn't have to come with me it was my choice to leave home" I said staring into the fire "we wanted to come!" Happy said sitting up "it's ok if you want to deal with some things by yourself but you shouldn't distance yourself from others all the time" Amaya said placing her hand over mines "I'm your best friend Haruhi open up to me you'll feel better" I suddenly perked up at the sound of a twig snapping I gestured for them to stay silent "I'll go check..." Amaya whispered as she stealthily slipped behind a tree in satan soul sitri form.

I sweatdropped as Amaya tackled Natsuki to the ground I felt a hand on my shoulder as I shrieked instinctively spun around kicking the person square in the face.

Yuki rubbed forehead "man can you kick hard" Yuki said as I crossed my arms "it's your fault for sneaking up on me" I said "how did you guys manage to find us anyway?" Happy asks as I looked at dad "I thought you mislead them when you clearly saw me" I said as dad was sweating "we caught Mr Dragneel in his lie" Scarlet said "he clearly knew you were there with the way he stared at you and looked back at you guys after he mislead us" Yuki said as Amaya blinked in confusion "yeah then they found me and Yuki called him out on his lie" Natsuki said "since when did you become observant? it usually takes someone ages to figure out dad's lies how'd you do it?" I ask blinking in confusion "it wasn't really that hard considering how he seemed to have his hand raised slightly" Yuki replied smirking smugly "wow here I thought you were dumb" Scarlet said "you couldn't have known he was pointing exactly at me since you just said 'his hand raised slightly' so that wasn't a huge give away" I pointed out "how did you really figure it out?" dad asks turning to him "well to tell you the truth your bracelet gave you away Haruhi it was visible when you grabbed Amaya and ran away" Yuki replied rubbing the back of his neck "why'd you decide to run away Haruhi?" dad asks "I didn't run away! I just left..." I replied "you have a very bad habit of hiding your problems you worried everyone with your sudden disappearance" Yuki said "why did you run away Haruhi?" I averted my eyes "its not really something that concerns you guys" I replied.

Dad sighed "you don't have to go through with it if you don't want to Haruhi" dad said as I turned away from him "Igneel just saw it fit you be it since you'd be able to handle the role" I gripped my white skirt "someone explain what's happening here" Scarlet said as I opened my mouth to explain to them.

My gaze shifted to my hands "it's not like I think that Gramps made a terrible choice or anything but I don't want my role to hold me back from anything or affect the lives of others in any shape or form" I said looking up at dad "but I guess all I needed was time to think about the proposal but now that you ask me I'd like to become the official heiress to the throne" I closed my eyes smiling "what? really? your seriously saying yes?" Yuki asks looking up at me "yep" I replied moving my body forward grinning "that's great!" Happy said hugging me while smiling up at me.