CH.17 Their Pasts

A/N: this is before everything that happened.

Yuki

Long ago I met a girl when I got lost in the forest... I had gotten so scared when I realized I was in the middle of nowhere and started crying I thought no would be able to find me that is until she appeared in front of me usually I would've told the person to leave me alone but for some reason I didn't instead I just stared at the pretty little girl who looked like a goddess to me the girl simply smiled at me that's when I knew that I would forever remember this girl.

I remember that day in the forest so clearly my parents and I had come to visit a relative who lived near the forest I like any curious boy had decided to go explore the place while admiring the surroundings I failed to notice that the house was slowly fading into the distance once I did realize I had no idea where I was whatsoever the fear of not seeing my parents again consumed me as I burst out crying I wiped at my tears.

"hey what's wrong? does your tummy hurt?" a gentle voice asks as I looked up at the person with watery eyes I stared at her "wow your eyes are a pretty shade of blue" I continued staring at the goddess in front of me "are you lost?" I nodded at her as she extended a petite fair hand towards me which I just stared at the girl simply smiled down at me "I won't hurt you" normally I would slap the person's hand away but I don't know why but I grabbed her hand she pulled me up reassuring me everything would be alright and guided me somewhere this girl was made me feel secure and relaxed I just stared at her not believing that I was actually trusting some strange girl whom I've just met.

In the end I found my parents who were worried sick about me I turned to look back at her who was walking back with a couple holding a hand who I assumed were her parents the pretty blue-haired girl smiled up at her mother who had the same warm smile as the girl I forgot to thank her that day and since that very day I've been looking for a girl with shiny blue hair.

I had met her again when I was on a mission with Sayuri we were discussing about the job when I had seen a flash of blue hair rush past me which made me freeze in my spot as I turned to look at a woman who seemed to be in a rush to somewhere I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing if only I had gone after the girl then maybe I would've found that girl from my childhood.

One day though I felt my search for her was over when Haruhi walked into the guild angrily hitting ren upside the head.

her sea-green orbs had wandered to my vibrant blue orbs a small smile curved her lips when she got her insignia I found hated her but I strangely felt comfortable with her.

After she had seen me cry that time in the guild and wrapped her arms around me softly saying comforting words to me is when I knew she was the girl from my childhood.

I never would've thought that she would walk back into my life right when I was starting to lose hope but I didn't expect that the girl who I hated the moment she stepped into the guild was the girl I had met years ago yet I'm glad she found me and stepped into my life cause I don't know if I would've been able to find my own way home without her.

Thank you Haruhi Dragneel for being my light.....