CH.9 Sunny Seashores

Haruhi

I sighed in relief after getting into my warm bath it's been hectic these past few days... at least the other Yuki's back to his own time turned out he was actually from the future... the GMG was more hectic with two Yuki's pampering me when I fainted after pandemonium it's bad enough with one of them... why does he fuss over me so much anyway? it's not like we're a couple or anything... I sunk into the warm water deeper with my eyes just above the water stupid Yuki why does he have to be with me 24/7?... Yuki likes nee-chan... nee-chan you love Yuki don't you?... no wonder free thinks we like each other I blew a raspberry with a blush making its way onto my wet cheeks do I really like Yuki? I heard a knock at the door "how long do you plan to take? other people also need to bath you know? what are you even doing in there?" Larcade asks pounding on the door "do you intend to break the door? wait patiently for me to finish" I said as he huffed "are you thinking about Yuki? is that why you're taking so long?" Kaida asks teasingly I knew she had a smug face right now I could feel the tips of my ears turning red from the huge blush on my face "no I'm not!" I yelled stepping out of the water grabbing my towel.

I sat the table quietly eating "what's wrong Haruhi?" gramps asks I opened my mouth to reply "nothing she's just missing her boyfriend gramps" Kaida replied as my blush spread to the tips of my ears "he's not my boyfriend Kai! stop teasing me!" I yelled flustered "deny it all you want Haru" Kaida said as master Mavis giggled "you don't have to hide it from us" uncle Zeref said as my blush deepened to a red blush "you two just make the cutest couple" master Mavis said smiling refreshingly "Yuki's a nice boy I heard that your very close to him" gramps said as I turned to him "not you too gramps!' I said my face exploding into a blush "it's obvious that he likes you though" Larcade said as my face softened "it is?" I asked tilting my head in confusion "yeah with the way he's always with you 24/7 and comes after you no matter where you go" Kaida said as I sighed "I guess he cares deeply for me it's cute in a way" I said playing with my food "Yuki's just being a good friend by protecting me" I looked down at my plate "I'm sure if he could he'd freeze all of fiore to protect you" Larcade said "if anything that'd probably be Natsuki he'd probably hurt anyone who hurts you" master mavis said as I looked up at her "it's annoying I don't need another person fussing over me I've already got that idiot doing that it was bad enough with 2 idiots there during the time frame of the GMG I'm just glad Natsuki wasn't there" I said a irk mark appeared "besides I don't see Natsuki in that way" I put the food in my mouth everyone went quiet eating.

🥞🥞🥞

I changed into my blue bikini with a halter walking out of the mansion grabbing a ball on my way to the beach I met Kaida on the way there she wore a pink two-piece swimsuit.

Haruhi

Kaida

We arrived onto the beach behind the mansion "oh you bought the ball" master mavis said in her usual swimsuit "hey guys I didn't know you'd be here" Yuki said as our attention shifted to her "us either" I said smiling sheepishly "Yukino it is nice...

We arrived onto the beach behind the mansion "oh you bought the ball" master mavis said in her usual swimsuit "hey guys I didn't know you'd be here" Yuki said as our attention shifted to her "us either" I said smiling sheepishly "Yukino it is nice to see you" gramps said as Yukino greeted him politely I perked up "Haruhi you alright?" gramps asks as I turned to the mountains "Haruhi!" Yuki said running down the mountain full speed "Yuki!" I chirped happily raising my hand Yuki stopped in front of me bending down "I've been looking for you everywhere" he said finally catching his breath "eh? wait! did you looking through my room again?!" I ask scowling at him I felt a vein pop on my head "maybe" he replied averting his eyes with an obvious blush my eye twitching "perv!" I yelled punching him away "I'm sorry!" he yelled landing on someone "you could've been easier on him" Larcade said as the others sweatdropped my eye twitched "he deserved it" I said walking away not before flipping my hair.

Asami and I were playing more so she was playing I was just looking after her "hey you looking after Asami?" Yuki asks as I looked up at him "yeah besides sting and Yukino deserve some time to themselves on this trip" I replied he stood beside me.

Yuki

I looked over at Haruhi finally noticing the blue bikini "wait! what are you wearing?!" I ask as she turns confused "a bikini why?" Haruhi asks as I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks "it's too revealing cover-up!" I yelled and it's making me feel weird I thought with an unhappy face "he lIIIiiikes you" happy said appearing between us we both blushed "Haru-chan?" Asami calls Haruhi crouched down to her height "did you need something?" Haruhi asks "why is it that you and Yuki don't kiss? Mommy and Daddy kiss all the time don't you kiss Yuki?" Asami asks holding a ball "on the cheek and forehead yes but nowhere else" I replied flustered "when are you guys actually going to kiss?" she asks as I leaned over to haruhi "it's not like it's going to kill us or anything" I said as she seemed flustered "h-hang on a minute" Haruhi said as I leaned in closer her arms moved my face away "man I really thought it was going to happen" Mr Dragneel said "good enough" Asami said smiling up at us.

🦋🦋🦋

I returned with Haruhi to her house "I wonder who's mansion that is" I say as Haruhi giggles "well it's my gramps I'm staying there currently my grandpa built it for my grandmother she liked to watch the sunset from the beach" Haruhi explained as my eyes widened in shock "that's your mansion? holy shit it's big!" I say as she smiles "you can get a perfect view of the everything from my balcony right there" she said pointing to the white balcony with a closed-door leading to her room "so why'd you leave without telling anyone?" I asked staring down at her "if I did then they'd tell you and you'd come after me" she replied glancing up at me "though it's nice having you here" a small smile made it's way to her lips as she looked up at me I returned the gesture.