Chapter 20

Isabella's POV

We were all done cleaning ourselves up from the shooting and now we were all trying to figure out where we were going to sit on the couch.

It was awkward because all of the girls were sitting on the guys lap. I didn't know if I should sit on Aces lap so I just sat next to him.

As soon as I sat down a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and now I was sitting on Aces lap.

Soon we were done talking about what happened and I was also feeling tired.

I was so tired that I fell asleep on Ace.
---------------------------
I was laying on something hard. Why was my damn pillow so hard but the same time comfortable. Also something heavy was laying on my waist.

I then felt lips on my forehead which made me snuggle more into the thing.

"Awwww". Someone said. Then I heard a camera click. I started to open my eyes to see I'm laying on Aces chest while everyone else was standing around us taking pictures and smirking.

I felt Ace move. "Why the fuck are you guys bothering us". He said.

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go. I looked up at my friends for help. They did absolutely nothing.

So I did the only thing that make him let go.

"Smackkkk".

"SHITTTT!" he screamed but let go. I started laughing so hard I was about to pee myself. After that I got up and the girls told me we were having a girls day...

We were all dressed and in the car.

Alona

Amelia

Amelia

Tory