Chapter 28

Ace's POV

Next morning........ I wake up to Bella laying on my chest, sometimes I ask myself how did I get so lucky. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.

That reminds me, we still haven't told Brian about Amelia. Today is the day. We can't keep waiting, this is important.
---------------------------
Isabella's POV

Last night was amazing, I start blushing just thinking about the things that happened. Today was the day that me and Ace were gonna tell Brian about Amelia.

I just don't get it though, they've been together for two years, so why cheat.

Also if your wondering what happened to going to school, we still go there, we just don't talk about it that much.

After I woke up on Aces chest this morning, we got up and got dressed for the day.

I walked downstairs to hear someone on the phone.
It was Amelia. I don't know how I keep ending up in these situations like damn, give me a break.

"It was a mistake, we can't ever speak of it again".

Is she on the phone with Carlos I thought.

"We should've never done it, goodbye". I heard footsteps and quickly hid. Now that she's gone let's go find Brian.

I found Brian in the gym downstairs, he was lifting weights. "Wassup Isabella". He asked with a smile.

"Look I'm just gonna say and not beat around the brush". I told him nervously.

"What's going on". He said

"Amelia cheated on you". I said looking him straight in the face.

"What are you talking about she would never do that". He said getting angry.

"I know it sounds strange but I have proof". I said getting my phone.

I showed him the video from the party.

He finished watching it and stormed past me hitting my shoulder. I sighed. Why did this even happen like what the fuck was Amelia thinking.

I walked out the gym and went to the kitchen to see everyone in there. "I guessing you saw Brian storm out". I said.

"Yes, Ace already told us what happened". Layla said sounding upset.

"So what's gonna happen now". Jacob asked.

"We wait until Amelia and Brian come back". Ace explained. "Until then everyone go back to what you were doing". We all nodded.

I went back upstairs with the girls following me.

"What the fuck was that". Alone yelled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, it was a lot going on okay".

"No ones mad at you, we're mad at Amelia". Tory said.
---------------------------
Brian's POV

I can't believe this shit, this doesn't even make sense, I don't understand.

I went out to a bar and no I didn't drink, I just needed some time alone. I arrived back at the house.

I walked inside to see a sobbing Amelia.

This bitch.....

"Where have you been, I've been trying to call you and everything". She sobbed.

"What the fuck do you mean where have I been, are you gonna sit here and act like you didn't cheat on me".

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake, it won't happen again I promise". She walked up to me trying to grab my shirt.

I pushed her away. "Yea of course it's not gonna happen again because we are over, you expect me to stay with you after you fucking cheated on me".

"But baby we've been together for two years how are you gonna just leave me".

"Are you stupid, YES WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS which is why I don't understand why you would cheat. You know what just get out of my fucking face".

I turn around to see everyone standing behind me.
"Amelia I think it's time for you to leave you can come back tomorrow to get your stuff". Ace said

"Oh and also if you plan on seeing that fucker again you better keep him out of my sight because if you don't he will be dead in a fucking second".

We watched as Amelia walked out sobbing slamming the door.
---------------------------
Isabella's POV

It was late at night and I was laying on Aces chest. For some reason I was really dehydrated. I tried getting up but Ace wouldn't let me go.

I was finally able to escape. I walked down the hallway and as I got closer to the stairs I heard sobbing, manly sobbing.

It was Brian, I knocked on his door and didn't get a response so I just walked in. I shut the door to see Brian sitting on the bed looking down crying.

I quickly ran over to him and hugged him. "It's gonna be okay". I whispered.

"I just don't understand why, I thought she loved me".
____________________________________
Hey bitches sorry this chapter was late, I've been dealing with online school and track practice but anyways I'm sorry to tell you guys that in a couple of chapters this book will be over😭🤧

Anyways love you see you in the next chapter❤️