Chapter 16

(Warning this chapter has a lot of cussing in it so I'm telling you now if you don't like it skip it)

Isabellas POV

I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything but I'm really pissed the fuck off.

So it's been 2 weeks since the new girl Nicole came to our school. I met her and she seemed cool. Keyword seemed.

Then 5 days later she's stealing my friends away from me and winding me glares.

Soon my friends started hanging out with her everyday. It was like she put them on a spell to stick around her.

The only person that was by my side was Alona. She noticed it too.

The others would still talk to me but it would only be small conversation until Nicole comes.

I was currently standing at my locker putting my books in when I heard someone start to make an announcement.

It was the bitch (Nicole)

"Hey guys I just wanted to say I'm throwing a party tonight and your all invited to it". She said which made everybody but me yell in happiness.

If you are wondering what I am currently wearing, I am wearing Levi's shirt with light blue ripped jeans.

I was about to shut my locker when someone shut it for me. It was Alona.

"Hey"she said while giving me a big long hug.

I said hey back.

"Did you hear the stank booty ass bitch announcement". She asked and looked disgusted as she said it.

"Yes unfortunately ". I said.

"So you think we should go". She asked.

"I guess". I said to look up to find out we were walking into class.
---------------------------
Me and Alona were at my house... yes my house because I just felt like sleeping here a couple of nights.

We were getting ready to go to the bitches party.

10 years later.... I'm just kidding but it sure did feel like it. We were finally dressed.

Alona was wearing a black dress that had the top of her chest out and see through in the middle.