Chapter 4

Layla's POV

"We have to tell her soon Alona" I said.

"No not yet,we can't just drop that big bomb on her".
Alona said.

"So when are we gonna tell her".

"When the time is right"Alona signed.

*************************************************
Isabella's POV

I was still on Aces back after what happened in the cafeteria.

I was still trying to hit him when I looked up and saw the girls and guys following us.

I was about to scream when I heard someone say "if you don't let my best friend down you piece of shit".

I smiled hearing Alonas comment.

Soon we were outside and I started to whine for him to drop me but all he did was slap my ass also this time I actually moaned.

It was actually pretty low until until I heard Ace chuckle. Great, another way to embarrass myself.

I felt his hands on my waist giving me shivers for some reason. I was finally getting down. But only to get on his bike.

He got on and forced my hands on his stomach which made me feel his abs.

We drove out the school parking lot.

*************************************************
Aces POV

I don't know why I am bringing her to this place but something is telling me to trust her.

After a 30 minute drive we finally arrived.

This is my favorite place to be to calm down about something or it helps me think.

"Wow this place is amazing and a little scary". I heard Bella say.

"It's okay it's not like I'm going to kill you". I looked at her and she sent an evil glare at me which I thought was ador... I mean no I didn't.

Isabella's POV

I looked over at Ace to see him taking his clothes of and I couldn't help but stare at his sexy ass body.

"Enjoying the view" I suddenly snapped out of my stare and blus...no stop it you are not blushing. "Why are you taking your clothes off" I asked.

"I'm bout to jump duhh" he smirked.

"Oh your about to jump huh well how about I give you a little help"I said running up to him pushing him of the cliff.

He fell yelling my name.

I laughed but stop laughing when I did see him come up.

I yell Ace but no response.

I panic and take all my close off and hurry up and jump. I fell in the water and tried to look for him but didn't see him.

Until I felt something in between my legs. Next thing you know I'm all the way above water on Aces shoulder.

I yell at him " why did you do that you almost gave me a heart attack you ass".

"Aww was Bella worried about m... he couldn't finish the sentence because I slapped him in his head.

"Awe shit you hit hard". By the time he said that we were on land.