Chapter 9

Isabella's POV

Today Tory and I are going to have a shopping day out so we can catch up with each other.

Right now I was currently on my way to pick up Tory.

I had on a white crop top with light blue jeans and slides.

I arrived at Torys house and she was wearing a similar white crop top with dark blue jeans and with a cardigan

"Hey girl" Tory said.

"Hey how have you been? I asked.

"Yes it's good especially since I've met you.

We soon arrived at the mall.....a couple of minutes later...

"Omg we have to go in Victoria secret"

"Omg we have to go in Victoria secret". She screamed.

We went in and picked out stuff and then went to the food court to eat and sit down.

"So what's going on between you and Ace". Tory asked.

I started choking on my food. "Nothing,why do you ask".

"Layla and Alona told me what happened at the waterfall". She asked.

Oh lord. "That wasn't nothing we were just having fun as friends".

She looked at me like she didn't believe me at all.
---------------------------
Byeee Tory. I dropped Tory off and went home.

It was Monday again and I just got out the shower. I got dressed and went and got in the car.

 I got dressed and went and got in the car

I got to school and spotted the group. I was on my way but stopped when they started staring at me. Soon I got pulled into an empty classroom.

I was about to beat the shit out of the person but looked up to see it was an angry Ace.

"Why are you avoiding me". He asked.

"I'm not avoiding you, you just don't talk to me". I said.

He put his hands on my waist which made me flinch because the bruise still hasn't fully healed from the fight.

"What happened to you".

"Nothing". I said with a blank face.

"Are... Ace said but got cut off by the bell. I took this a chance to run to biology class.
*************************************************
Aces POV

I knew something was wrong with Bella but I couldn't figure it out.

It was time for lunch and I was currently walking inside the lunchroom when I ran into someone but instead of them falling I catcher them.

It was Bella. I took this chance to actually see how beautiful she looked. She had blonde hair with brown eyes and pink plumped lips.

I was so distracted by her that I didn't realize the whole cafeteria was looking at us. I gently let her go and we walked to our table.

When we got there everybody was smirking or smiling.

"What". Bella asked

Nothing they all said. So Alona started a conversation and I thought of getting back Bella for avoiding me.

So I put my hand on her thigh and started rubbing up and down.

She started coughing really loud. " Are you okay". Layla asked.

I squeezed her thigh. "Yeah I'm f-fine". She said and looked at me and I smirked.

I kept my hand on her thigh but what surprised me is after a few minutes she put her hand on mine and intertwined our hands together .

She looked over at me and leaned in, I thought she was about to kiss me me but when she was an inch away she swerved and whispered " you really thought I was going to kiss you that was payback Dilarentez".

The way she used my last name made me blush.
Come on snap out of it. I thought.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Isabella's POV

School was finally over and I was getting ready for a fight....

After the fight of course I won. I was walking to get my money when someone put a cloth on my mouth.

I tried to hit them but soon I was in darkness.
---------------------------
I woke up and I looked around to see I was in a room.

The room was a bedroom but I was handcuffed to a chair. I have been kidnapped.

I heard the door open and I noticed who kidnapped me.

It was Ace and his gang.

I started to try to get out the chair but somebody started to speak.

"It's okay we aren't going to hurt you". I noticed Tory said it.

I also noticed the my hood was still on.

"All we want to do is talk about what happened that night when you saved me". Ace said.

"Who are you?". Layla asked.

When I didn't answer Ace started walking up to me and I knew what was about to happen he was about to pull my hood off.

He pulled it off and I looked up to see an angry Ace and shocked people.

"Isabella". They all said.
____________________________________
Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter.
Also don't forget to vote and comment also follow my Instagram @iiam_jazmin