Chapter 11

Isabella's POV

All I could see was blackness.

Until I started to hear sad voices. Then I remembered what had happened. We were all in a car accident.

I started to wake up to realize it was a cast on my arm and bandages on my body.

I looked up to see everybody but someone was missing. It was Ace.

"Where's Ace" was the first thing I said.

"He's in a coma" Alona sobbed.

I immediately broke down and started crying.
---------------------------
It's been three days since the accident.

I'm depressed.
I feel dead inside.
I'm broken.

I started crying again. I was in my car.
I arrived at the place where Ace first took me that day I took his phone.

There were rocks at the edge of the waterfall. I sat down and started think about Ace. What happens if he never wakes up, I started crying.

I quickly left and went to go see Ace at the hospital.
I got to the hospital. I went to his room and saw Alona.

She was crying over Ace.

"You stupid butt turd wake up" she screamed. Then started hitting him on the chest really hard and shaking him.

I quickly rushed to her and hugged her.
"He's gonna wake up i promise". I told her.

"But...she started to say but I told her to go get some coffee from the cafeteria.

After she left I went over to Ace and held his hand.

I started to sob.

Then I hugged him and closed my eyes. I put my hands on his chest. I was about to panic when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

It was Ace.

He was out of the coma and I saved him. He looked up to me and smiled not smirked but smiled.

"Hey" i said.

When he didn't reply I got worried until he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug. That's when everybody walked in.

"BROTHER IM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU BASTARD IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME AGAIN". Alona screamed and everybody ran up to hug him.

The doctor came in and looked shocked.

"This is very um weird sir". He said.

"What do you mean doctor". Ace asked.

"There wasn't any chances you would wake up".

"What". We all screamed.

Accept for me. Ace looked up at me and smirked. After that he was released from the hospital and we all went home.
---------------------------
It was 8:00 and we all decided to go to the club and celebrate. So now all the girls Amelia, Tory, Layla, Alona, and I were getting ready.

Tory

Amelia

Amelia

Layla

Alona

Alona

Isabella

Isabella

Man we looked good I thought as we all looked in the mirror

The boys got there before us because we were still getting dressed.

We finally got there.

We walked in and immediately spotted all the boys at the top in the VIP section.

"Let's mess with the boys". I said. Then everybody went and grabbed a guy and started dancing with them.

Soon somebody stepped in the middle of us and punched the dude in the face of course it was Ace.

He came and threw over his shoulder and walked back to the VIP section.

I told him to put me down but all he did was smack my ass.

We got up there and I saw all the girls already up here.

He finally put me down on the couch. "Why would you do that Ace" I yelled at him.

"I didn't like the way he was touching you". He said.

"I don't know why your not in charge of me". I responded.

He didn't say nothing all he did was grab my wrist and started dragging me to the car while everyone followed.
---------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment and follow me