Chapter 3

Aces POV

When Isabella ran out of the classroom I thought to myself that I wasn't really convinced that her dad taught her how to punch like the way she did. When she bumped into me all I stare at her face and actually seen how beautiful she was.

"ACE!!" I looked up and seen thorn trying to get my attention. "Dude what the hell were you thinking about that you couldn't even notice that I was trying to get your attention" he said.

"I was just thinking about Isabella and how she should watch where she's going when she walking".

When he was about to respond my phone started ringing. Sh*t we gotta go.

*************************************************
Isabella's POV

I was getting ready for a fight tonight but
I decided not to go.

I heard a loud noise come from my stomach and went downstairs. I noticed that it was 12 in the morning. When I got down there I got some Oreos and milk and went in the living room to watch tv.

Next day

I woke up by falling of the couch remembering that I still have school. I get dressed and make me some cereal. Then head out the door. When I get there there aren't that many stares which I'm glad of.

I meet up with Layla and Alona. We walk into class and immediately I feel someone's eyes on me. I look around to spot Ace. We stare at each other until someone taps on my shoulder. It's Layla "why is Ace staring at you" she asks with a happy expression.

"How the hell am I supposed to know, I just walked in class to find him staring at me". I say in a whisper. "I can't wait to be an auntie" Alona says out of the blue.

I give her a deadly glare.

The rest of the day was fine but i just kept seeing those dark brown eyes everywhere.

I walked in the cafeteria and met Layla and Alona at a table. We ended up talking about a Wattpad story called Over My Dead Body. Then Layla and Alona started staring at something behind me.

That is until I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up to see it was the three bad boys. You could hear all the rumors that people where starting in cafeteria.

Jacob sat next across from Layla, Thorn sat next to Alona, and Ace sat next to me.

"Can I please ask why y'all are sitting over here with us" I asked.

Thorn said "because we just wanted to sit over here and it's a pretty girl that I want to talk to". He said which made Alona blush.

"I can't wait to be an auntie"Layla said which made Alona blush even harder.

I looked over to see Ace just staring at his phone and hasn't said not one thing to anybody since he came over here.

So I snatched him phone out of his hand and put it behind my back. By now we where both running around the cafeteria like idiots with everybody's eyes on us. Until he finally caught up to and grabbed my legs and put me over his shoulder.

I tried to hit him but that made it worse because then my butt was stinging. I know he did not just slap my ass. That made me shut up and bite my lip because I almost wanted to moan.

He started walking out the building

I thought to myself what have I done.

---------------------------

Sorry this update took so long but here is Isabella's outfit