45

There will be something important at the bottom.  Please be active I want your serious opinion.

Back to the story.

Richard POV

Months later

School has been going great. I've gotten my shit together thanks to the most amazing girl ever. We've been together for four months but , it feels way longer than that. She really holds me down and it's because of her that I'm doing better. No I'm not turning into a good boy because that's not who I am. I still do my business along with the guys. It's how we make money and she could never get involved nor change that. Waking up to her everyday has been amazing. I know your wondering about her parents. They've never came back. But , I was getting threats. I just changed my number. Ever since everything has been smooth. The boys are good same old same old. Zabdiel is officially with Vale it was about time. Christopher is Christopher. Yashua and Joel lowkey stay hitting on what's mine. Erick , well he's still single. Stephanie really isn't down for him. She no longer has feelings for him. I guess he was never really her type. It was just a thing in the moment.

" Are you ready for tonight ?" I asked Becky.

" it's going to be a night to remember." She smiled at me.

Tonight was our senior prom.

" But , the girls and I have to get going." She said and pecked my lips.

" See you later sexy thang." I said.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

" Hey who you rolling your eyes at?" I asked

" no one." She said and left.

I then went to help the boys on what they would wear. We gotta look fly you know what I'm saying.

* hours later*
The girls still weren't back yet but, I get it that whole process takes time. Luckily, we still have time. I began to shower because I take a while to get ready. Plus , I'll be styling my hair
a little different today so.  I was never too excited for prom before but , now I have this tingly feeling in my stomach. Ew Richard stop. Anyway , it's a night none of us will want to miss out on.

Prom is going to be something else just wait on it.

So guys I've been thinking on my next story and it will be an Erick one. I've always wanted to do an Erick one.

Will you guys read it ?

Also I need some plot Ideas. My idea so far is I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend type of thing but , I don't know. Comment some plots please.