2

Richard

* beep beep *

" ugh." I groaned. There's no way that summer is already over.  I got up and hopped into the shower. Once I was done with that I picked out and outfit ( picture above).   I made my way downstairs and saw the rest of the guys.

" let's go ." I said and we hopped into our van.

Of course we stopped for breakfast which only made us late and on our first day. We didn't really care. Well to Joel it was a big deal.

" bro you'll be fine ." Erick said to him and he huffed. 

As we walked through the school doors we walked together like the jocks you see in movies. Only difference was the hall was clear because first period had already begun.  We walked to the office and received our schedule. Zabdiel and Joel's schedule was different because they are in all honors classes. Erick is in the grade below us. Therefore he's a junior. Chris , Yashua , and I had about the classes.  Luckily, we all had lunch together.  We all went our separate ways and I made my way into my first period ... English.

" Mr. Camacho it was nice of you to actually join us." My English teacher called me out on being late. I rolled my eyes and took a seat all the way in the back.  No one looked at me.  They were all scared of me. Our teacher began to continue to talk about what will happen this year. But , got cut off my the door. In walked in a girl.

" Ms. Gomez the new girl. Nice of you to actually make it to class." The teacher said.

" sorry it won't happen again." She said about to walk away quickly.

" stop and introduce yourself." The teacher said. I smirked.

" I'm Rebbeca Gomez But , ya can call me Becky. I transferred over here." She said and sat at an empty desk.

She was pretty and had an incredible body. I smirked at the thought of all the things I'd do to her.

* After school *

" did you guys see the new girl ?!" Erick asked.

" she's hot af ." Christopher added

" no kidding she'd be good in bed ." Yashua added while smirking.

" Yea will you won't find out because I will ." I smirked

They all huffed.

" you won't make her fall for you." Zabdiel said.

" oh yea , just sit back and watch me ." I said.

I'm Richard I get what I want and how I want it.

So warning , this story may contain more explicit content. Are you all okay with that?