36

Rebbeca

I slightly pushed Richard onto the bed. He seemed taken back and surprise. I slowly began to undress myself. His mouth hung wide open. I then got on him and began to unbutton his shirt. I then got on my knees and began to unzip his pants. He stopped me.

" No shorty , I'm always going to be the one to please you."  And in one swift movement he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He crashed his lips onto mine. He moved down to my neck finding my sweet spot. I held in my moans.  His hands made their way to the back of my bra and unclasped it.

" Your just so beautiful in every way." He said in awe.

He kissed from my chest down to the hem of my panties. He roughly pulled them down with his teeth and spread my legs open. He wasted no time and swirled his tongue right in. I swear he does magic. My hands quickly found his hair I moaned in pleasure. My legs then began to shake.

" No baby not yet." He said and quickly began to get get fully undressed.

" you ready?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

He's such a tease.

He slammed himself into me and a loud moan escaped my lips. He was going rough but , I liked it. It's like we both craved this so much. We probably have.

" R-Richard." I moaned

"'shit your so good." He groaned. He thrusted even faster. My moans became even louder.

Eventually we both came at the same time. He fell on me trying to catch his breath. Our naked bodies touching. We smiled at each other. We kissed and I moaned.

" quire mas ?" He asked and I nodded shyly.

" lo que tú quieras de mi." He said ( see what I did there)

He picked me up bridal style and we headed to the shower for more fun.

I'm sorry if this sucked and if this chapter was too short. I just wanted to give you something. 

How are you guys liking the boys EP? What's your favorite song ??