3

Rebbeca

" Hola mi amores , how was your first day besides the lateness ?" My mom asked my sister and I. ( I know she has 2 brothers but , I'm going to make it just her and her sister.)

" good ." We both said hugging her then going our separate ways.

Hi let me fully introduce myself. I'm Rebbeca Marie Gomez. But , everyone calls me Becky. I was born here in California pero soy mexicana. As you know today I transferred into East California High. My old school was pretty bad. I hope here my last year goes well. I as well hope to make friends soon. At least maybe one.

* next morning *

Stephanie and I made sure to wake up extra early that way we would make it to school on time. I was happy with how I looked today ( image above). Once we were both ready we got into my car and we made our way to school.

" hey I'm going with my friend to first period early." My sister said and walked away with a girl.

I'm glad she had made a friend. I made my way to the cafeteria. I sat in a corner and began to eat my breakfast. I was eating and minding my business when I heard a female voice walk up to me

" Hi , are you alone?" She asked

" yes I am." I said

" Can I sit ?" She asked and smiled " sure".

" I'm Valentina I transferred here last year ." She said.

Valentina had long brown hair and these honey eyes. She had a nice genuine smile. She truly was pretty. A nice body too.

" I'm Rebbeca and I just transferred ." I said and continued to eat.

We continued to talk more and she was so sweet. I can tell we'd be great friends. Plus we had most of our classes together. We then heard loud talking. In walked in the boy who's in my English class with a group of other guys following. I stared at him. He was cute.  Scratch that he was sexy.

" That is Richard Camacho and his friends. The Jocks of this school. Stay away from them they are bad news." Valentina warned.

I then earned  a smirk and wink from him. Shoot , I guess I was still staring. Then the bell rang.

" let's get to class." I said.

* Lunch *
" I'll see you at class I have to use the bathroom." I said to Valentina and made my way to the bathroom. But , as I was entering I bumped into someone. I looked up and I came face to face with him. 

" watch where your going." He smirked and winked.

I walked further and saw a girl trying to fix herself up and her clothes. Yup , clearly that's what happened in here.  I shivered in disgust. Really ?in a school bathroom? It was clear that Richard Camacho was one of those.  Therefore , I should stay away.

Yes so I chose Becky as the main character.  The main love interest. I like her and Richard. It reminds me of that interview the boys did and it was to bae or not to bae and when Becky's name was said. Richard was like " to bae to marry and all that !"  If you know what I'm talking about comment.

What are you guys thinking ?? What will happen next ?