10

Richard

I crossed over to my house prepared for all the questions to be asked.  I walked in and saw them all eating.

" morning." They all said to me as they ate.

Wow , so none of them are going to interrogate me. Usually , they would ask which girls house did I sleep at. Maybe their used to my foolery.  Only thing was this time there was no foolery. It seems that now there someone else in my life who knows a lot about me. My brother is one and Rebbeca is becoming the second and I don't like it.  I needed to smoke. I excused myself and walked
back outside. I lit up my cigarette and stared at her house. Richard , cut it out. As I was staring I saw her walked out. She looked so good.

" hey shorty , where you going looking like that ?" I asked and I swore I saw her blushed.

Then Joel came out.

"  oh um hey, you ready to go?" He asked her and startled by my presence. I guess his plan is no longer a secret.

So does he like her or ?

" yea." She said and he unlocked his car for them.

She turned to look at me before she got in " it was nice seeing you Richard."

" you two have fun." I said trying to remain calm.

Joel is trying to mess up my plan.

* that night *

The boys and I were doing a task. This task was a little out of town. We had to steal some money. We all went separate ways. I then bumped into two other people who as well were trying to steal the cash. It was a male and a female.

" Give us the money kid and you won't get hurt." The guy spoke.

I didn't listen I grabbed the money.

The guy I approached me and punched me until I was on the ground. Of course he'd win he's a grown man. I held onto my face and stomach. I saw them laugh in victory.

" watch who you mess with next time kid." The lady said.

We failed and succeeded at this mission. But , I know we'll get revenge.

We made it back home and I took a nice shower. Should I text her? You know you want to.  After all I am free tomorrow.

To shorty 😋 : You May be sleeping but I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tomorrow.
From shorty 😋 : sure I'll meet you outside.

Step one is already in the works.

Where should Richard and Rebbeca go on their " date"?  Do you want more of an insider on Joel and Rebbeca ?