33

Rebbeca

I was walking out of my house and making my way towards my car. I decided to go get my feet and nails done because why not. I was unlocking my car and I heard " Goodmorning."

I turned around and saw Yashua.

"Heyy." I smiled

" where are you going?" He asked

" to do my nails." I said

" cool I'll accompany you." He said walking over.

"What?" I said

" I'll accompany you. I'll wait until you get your nails done." He said and got in the car.

Not even Richard. No boy has done this for me. I mean all boys hate waiting especially at a place like that. He must really just have no plans.

* sometime later*

I did my nails first and now I'm almost done with my feet. I went and saw Yashua had posted a video of me while getting my nails done. The caption was " the places she drags me to."  I giggled and texted him " mentiroso."  He looked over to me and laughed. I'll get him in a few. Once we were done we went to eat and there I recorded a boomerang of him. I'm not going to lie it came out so cute. As we ate we spoke about everything. When it comes to certain things Richard and Yashua are alike but , in others not so much.

" I'm going to he honest I supported Richard 100% but , when I saw who you were. I was against him.  You made me realize girls shouldn't be used. I mean I'm still a bad boy but , my heart isn't like that you know." He spoke and I nodded listening to him.

" you're really beautiful and ." He began to talk but, I cut him off.

" Yashua I'm in love with your brother and for now nothing can change that." I said and he nodded understanding.

After sometime we made our way back home. I let Yashua drive my car because I didn't feel like driving. When we arrived Richard was outside smoking.

" so what now you're dating my brother ?" He asked angry.

" Hey bro calm down." Yashua said to him.

" No , just because I didn't want her doesn't mean she can now hope on you my brothers dick !" He shouted and walked closer.

" Sucia." He said and I then felt this stinging sensation across my cheek.

Did he just slap me ? 

Sorry for the wait. What do you think?