8

Rebbeca

I can't believe it but , at the same time I should've known. My neighbor is a killer and part of a gang. I don't want him near me or my sister. I know yet I'm still talking to Joel. I shouldn't speak to any of them. But , Joel and I seem to text all the time. He even offered to drive me to school. But , I said no. I made it to my first period and then he walked in. Looking good as always. I can't deny it Richard is hot. Too bad he's basically a criminal and the obvious a player. He looked my way and I quickly looked away. The bell rang and the teacher began to speak.

" Class you have assignment to complete. I'm going to partner you guys up. You are to do an essay on your partner. Then a presentation on the time spent together getting to know each other." She spoke

The class groaned. I looked over at Valentina. I knew I wouldn't be paired up with her. The teacher knew we were friends.

" you guys have a little over a month to compete the task." She said and began to call out names.

" Rebbeca and Richard." She said and I instantly froze in my seat. I definitely did not want to be near him. Valentina got paired up with a girl. Lucky , for her. I looked over at Valentina she looked scared for me. I didn't even dare to look back at Richard. I can already see the smirk on his gorgeous face. Ughh damn it. 

* after school *

" Becky I'm going out with some friends. I'll be home a little later." My sister said

" Okay , please be safe." I said and off she went.

Great , now I have the house to myself. I don't really like being home alone. Our parents were on a business trip, the usual. I was about to open the door to my car when I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

" so when are we going to start working partner ?" He asked and it sent shivers down my spine.

" tonight I-if that's okay with you." I stuttered.

Becky come on , get it together.

" I can't make it tonight shorty." He said and I scoffed knowing what he had to do.

" so let me know when your down killing people." I said and got into my car and drove off.

I know Stephanie won't be coming home. She packed extra clothes at least we know her friends parents. They are like us.

* hours later*

It was already dark outside. I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered pizza. I was watching my show till I heard a loud bang on my door. I jumped in fear. It continued.  I looked through the peep hole and saw Richard. Richard ?! I hesitantly opened the door.

" What are you , omg are you okay?!" I asked as I saw he hand a cut on his face and lip.

I sat him on my couch.

" yes I'm fine." He said

" no your not let me get the first aid." I said.

I came back and cleaned him up.

" thanks shorty." He said

" not to be rude but , why did you come here and not home?" I asked.

" I did something the guys don't know about ." He said and I nodded.

" I know this may be weird but , can I stay the night?" He asked.

Richard sleep in my house. No he's a killer.

" sure, we can take advantage and start the project." I smiled.

" Sure shorty , can I shower ?" He asked and I nodded giving him a towel. Luckily for him I had clothes. They were my ex's but oh well.

" your ex?" He asked and I nodded.

He's honestly really sweet and not mean. No Becky , he's a killer.

Once he was done he walked out shirtless. I'm in trouble.

" you like what you see?" He smirked.  Shit , he caught me checking him out.

" you know you can have a taste." He said 

I gladly would.

" Yea, no ." I said

" So where's everyone ?" He asked.

" Parents trip and sister sleepover" I said.

" We have the house all to ourselves." He said pulling me closer.

" mhm to get to know each other." I said

Sometime I had past and we got to know each other a little more. I found out Yashua is his brother. I mean it made sense.

" so where am I sleeping ?" He asked. Damn I didn't think this through.

" with me." I gulped. He looked so surprised.

" okay ." He said and followed me into my room.

I got into bed and he got in on the otherside.

" goodnight shorty." He said

" night." I responded and closed my eyes.

Moments later i was being pulled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I haven't had something like this in a while. I shivered at his touch.

" mami relax." He said. Woah , his voice.

I let lose and closed my eyes again. I honestly felt really comfortable in his arms. I don't think I want him to ever let go.

Girl , be careful.  What should happen next ? Comment