15

Rebbeca

The more I spend time with Richard the more things I learn. The more I spend time with Joel the more I realize I just want to be with Richard. Yes, I'm falling for the bad boy of the school. The truth is he isn't all that bad. Well, maybe a little. But , no one has to know. I've been thinking on breaking up with Joel. But , I decided to give " us" more time. I am currently at their game. Yes , their game because they are on the same team. Except for
Christopher he doesn't play basketball. He accompanied my sister and I on the bleachers of the gym. We are currently at another school.

" you got this." I heard my sister tell Erick. The game was about to start soon.

As much as I wanted to go up to Richard u couldn't. One , I have my " boyfriend". Two , Yocelyn is here and I don't need problems.

" good luck baby." I kissed his cheek.

" thank you beautiful." He said and jogged to the rest of the team.

Richard and I then locked eyes. I sent a warm smile his way. He returned the favor. Soon enough the game began and I watched them play. Well , more like watched Richard play. He was so good. You can tell he likes the sport.

" Yayyy!" We cheered as we won.

I knew it the other team sucked.

" We Won!" Joel ran up to me and picked me up. He spun me around.

" your sweaty , gross." I giggled

" right I should shower." He chuckled

Then the rest of the boys came running and cheering.

" Yo let's grab some food and celebrate." Yashua said

We all nodded and the boys went to change.

* restaurant*

We decided on the diner. The diner is like our spot. I sat next to Joel of course and Richard sat across from me. Everyone engaged in conversation. I just pulled out my phone. How can Joel and I act like a couple if we can barley talk in person. I was on my phone and I then felt a kick on my foot. I looked up and saw Richard on his phone. My phone then vibrated.

From Camacho ( I had to change his name) : having fun ?
To Camacho : so much fun

I heard a chuckle. I looked up and saw Richard laughing.

From Camacho : we'd have more fun if we were alone 🤪😂
To Camacho : siga soñando

I stared at my phone waiting for a reply. I looked up and realized Richard and Yocelyn sucking each other's faces off. I sighed and put my phone away.

" Damn ya that hungry." Yashua said

" yes." Christopher said

" no tu loco." Erick said

" oops." Christopher said

* sometime later*

" Joel we don't really act like a couple." I spoke " haven't even kissed."

We are currently in his room.

" Becky it's just." He spoke

" Yes Joel ?" I asked

He crashed his lips onto mine.

" I like you so much and sometimes I just don't know what to say around you. I freeze up." He confessed

" don't be scared be comfortable around me. We must make this work." I said.

Sigh. Joel likes me. That's exactly what I didn't want to happen.

This has nothing to do with the story. How many of you like shawn Mendes or Camila Cabello ? How many of you ship them ? Have you heard their song señorita?

I love them both and I obviously ship them. They are the cutest.