The Might of the Chapter's Finest

Start from the beginning

The Emperor most definitely approved.

The battle raged on and the tide had turned in the underworlds favour. Angels, Devils and Fallen Angels now roamed the battlefield adorned in Suits of Astartes armour ranging from regular marine armour to full sized Dreadnoughts. Then there were those who were piloting Titans. Each of the smaller Titans was roughly a thousand feet tall and would crush legions of Golems with every step.

Y/n was having the time of his life with his pawns manning the guns on his Titan juggernaut drive while Guns N Roses blared in the background.

Zero-Two: "this is *BOOM* AWESOME!!!"

Celestine: "amazing! *BOOM* I never thought that so much destructive power could be wielded!"

Chiaki: "it's like an FPS game. *BOOM*"

Kamina and Simon saw the giant stone dragon that Kresus was riding on and they both adorned demonic grins.

Kamina: "Y/n!"

Gurren lagann jumped onto Rexalian's shoulder.

Simon: "shoot us out of a cannon, towards Kresus."

Y/n: "A'ight. We finna yeet."

Y/n loaded the mech into one of the primary Cannons and aimed directly at the stone dragon.

Y/n: "you boutta have a bad time!"

Kamina: "MEGALOVANIA INTENSIFIES!!!"

*BOOM*

They mech was fired from the main gun of the Titan and it rocketed towards Kresus and her little pet dragon.

When they finally got there, Gurren Lagann burst through the side of the dragon and crushed most of the rubble that once was part of it. Kresus growled in anger at the brothers as they laughed and bitch slapped entire Legions of Golems away. The dragon managed to stand back up, but it was then destroyed by a silver blur.

 The dragon managed to stand back up, but it was then destroyed by a silver blur

Nerolyth: "suck it, bitch!"

Kamina: "you're-!"

Nerolyth: "Y/n let Cykran and I run loose for a while. Besides, this should make for an interesting fight."

Cykran: "INCOMING, BITCH!!!"

A large black and gold blur came out of nowhere and slammed into Kresus with all its might.