Foodgasms Everywhere!

I was currently making my way to school with all of the girls in tow. Let's count 'em, shall we?

Walking with me was: Rias, Asia, Sona, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Mittelt, Ni, Li, Mihae, Ravel, Ile, Nel, Momo (Hanakai), Reya, Tsubasa, Tsubaki, Tomoe and Meguri. Karma was with us too.

I swear, people were glaring at me as if Hitler, Trump and Napoleon had a three way and I was the result, which wasn't the case.

I'm not short, Evil and Retarded. I'm tall, Smart and generally a good guy...most of the time.

I decided to address the current staring.

Y/n: "Oi! If you've got a problem, then go fuck yourselves!"

A few of the girls started giggling when everyone backed off.

Sona: "oh! That reminds me, I've gotta go and deal with the day trip today!"

Y/n: "day trip?"

Sona smiled at me.

Sona: "Totsuki academy is sending a few students here for the day. The ultimate purpose is to strengthen the bonds between our two schools."

My mind ticked for a few seconds until the face of another red head that I knew all too well popped into my brain.

Y/n: "...he's gonna be coming here, isn't he?"

Sona: "you'll have to find that out yourself.~"

She kissed me on the cheek before she and the student council headed to their office. To my surprise, Momo followed up with the same action.

Rias: "someone's getting popular."

Y/n: "Rias, you do know that I could do that exact same thing right the fuck now."

Rias: "maybe that's what I want.~"

Koneko: "get a room."

Y/n/Rias: "don't tempt me!"

The others started to laugh when Kiba showed up with Gasper in tow.

Kiba: "hey guys!"

Gasper: "h-hi guys."

Ile: "hiya!"

Kiba: "everyone seems to be a bit on edge today, any idea why?"

Y/n: "Apparently, Totsuki Academy's sending some of their students our way."

Kiba: "right, that makes a lot of sense actually."

Our group walked into the building when I heard someone shouting from outside.

???: "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK SCARY, RYO!!!!!"

???: "sorry, Miss. I think I left them on the bus here."

???: "u-umm, could you calm down please, Alice?"

???: "haha! Now then, let's start searching!"

???: "how do you know he's even going to be here, Soma?"

My look of confusion turned into a smirk.

Rias: "Y/n, I don't like that look."

Y/n: "what're you talking about?"

Before she could answer, I climbed up one of the pillars and clung to the supports above the door.

???: "huh? Karma!!"

Karma: "Soma Yukihira, you crazy bastard!"

The two ran over to each other and smashed their hands together in a pretty manly handshake.