Two Y/n's, One Forest

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see much, just a very red forest.

Y/n: "umm, wut?"

Akeno: "welcome to the familiar forest."

Kiba: "this is where we came to get our familiars."

???: "who wants me?"

A man that looked like ash Ketchum after a mid-life crisis and a fuckload of meth appeared in one of the trees.

???: "so what do ya want? A fast one? A cute one? One that breathes fire?"

Before we could tell what was going on, a Gremory circle appeared next to us and from it emerged...Rias?

Y/n: "what the..."

???: "...Fuck?"

A huge guy, easily six foot seven with crimson hair that split off into black on the left side of his head stepped through after Rias, the rest of the ORC followed through and we all exchanged looks of confusion.

I looked at everyone else and noticed that I wasn't there...unless...

The big one was looking at me with curious eyes when suddenly, two black wings emerged from his back and started to glow red.

???: "well, it seems like our dimensions have just crossed."

Then Nerolyth spoke up.

Nerolyth: "if it isn't Nekross, the Abyssal Dragon Emperor."

Nekross: "Nerolyth, the silver dragon empress of creation, how've you been?"

???: "umm, not to be that guy buuuut..."

Y/n/???: "What in the hot, crispy, Kentucky fried fuck is going on?"

The big guy and myself looked at each other for a second, then jumped back in realisation.

Y/n/???: "HOLY FUCK!! YOU'RE ME!!!"

I looked at myself, then him...

Yup, I felt insignificant.

Rias: "would someone mind explaining this?"

Nekross: "as I said, our dimensions have crossed. We are from a different dimension to you."

Nerolyth: "these guys are the ones from the twin dimension."

Y/n: "Ohhhhh, so that really does make the big one the other me?"

???: "yup, name's Y/N L/N. Otherwise known as Urrox, or the ultimate black dragon emperor."

Y/n: "Y/n Hyoudou, the Silver/Black/Golden Dragon Emperor."

Cykran: "trinity dragon emperor."

Y/n: "yeah, that."

Akeno 1: "so, how should we go about this? I mean there's two households."