Shenanigans in Kyoto

Everyone was crowded around the dining table in Y/n's mansion in the underworld. The Maids handed out more of Bans cooking due to the seemingly insatiable appetite of all of the men present.

Naturally, Y/n sat at the head of the table. Sona and Rias were at his sides and Rias' family were next to her. Serafall was also present and sitting next to Sona. Everyone else was seated further down the table.

Venelana: "so, Y/n. Rias tells me that you're going to Kyoto soon?"

Y/n: "yeah, everyone in second year is going. Honestly I'm excited. It's the second time I've been to Kyoto."

Zeoticus: "really? When was the first?"

Before Y/n could answer, Korosensei popped out of nowhere.

Korosensei: "he was part of my class in Junior high. We all went to Kyoto and his class tried to find some good assassination spots."

Zeoticus laughed and Millicas shifted around in his seat, obviously uncomfortable with the giant yellow cephalopod with a permanent smile in the room.

Venelana: "well, if you don't mind, could you pick something up for me while you're there?"

Y/n: "of course! What is it you need?"

Venelana: "it's a type of fruit dessert that they only have in Kyoto. Rias brought some home for me when she went last year."

Y/n: "alright, I'll have a look and try and get you some."

Venelana smiled sweetly, makes sense, she was basically a model mother.

Millicas: "hey, uncle Y/n?"

Y/n: "sup?"

Millicas: "what's that green thing attached to your arm?"

Y/n just sighed and brought his hand up, revealing the little Deviljho with her jaws clamped firmly onto his hand.

Y/n: "do you mind?"

Deviljho: "*indistinct growling*"

Y/n: "thought so."

Kiba: "you understand her?"

Kuroka: "of course. It isn't hard to tell what she's saying."

Soma: "okay then, what did she just say?"

Y/n/Kuroka: "feed me."

Karma: "y'know, she kinda looks like a pickle, right?"

Deviljho: "*A N G E R Y*"

Everyone laughed before finishing dinner and going to bed. Y/n, Sona, Akeno and Rias all slept in the same bed whilst Xenovia fantasised about having children with Y/n.

Irina tried her best to repress any indecent thoughts...to no avail. Koneko and Kuroka both shared a bed and curled up together, making themselves look like yin and yang.

The night passed by quickly and before they knew it, the second years were standing on the platform, getting ready to board the train to Kyoto.

Soma: "I'm so hyped, guys!"

Karma: "I've gotta agree, man. It's been a while since I've been to Kyoto."

Jotaro: "I haven't gone since I was a kid."

Kamina: "never been to Kyoto in general."

Y/n: "eh, it's pretty cool."

The boys all laughed before everyone started boarding. Rias then walked over to Y/n and took his hand in her own.