3.10 Good & Bad Charlie

Start from the beginning

The brothers and i walked into a house, guns aimed. Sam had called me earlier and said that they might need my help. And they obviously do since Charlie was standing there with a woman in her grip and holding a sword at that woman's throat. 

Charlie looked at us "Should've known Rocket, Groot and Gamora would track me down"

Sam "Let her go"

Charlie "who? her?"

She punched the woman before grabbing her again. 

Sam "don't so this"

Charlie "i just want answers"

Dean "since when do you start pounding on people for those?"

Me "What the hell happend to you in Oz?"

Charlie "Everything i wanted. An adventure. Even got my own little sword"

Sam sighed "Charlie-"

Charlie "Oh, Sam, you're adorable. You're not gonna hurt me. In fact, that's your problem. All good-guy code, no bite. What a waste"

Then she looked at Dean "And you. Always letting this albatross hold you back"

I sighed "okay, all right. You know what? i don't know what's going on here? i don't know what kind of cheap stuff you smoked but this is not you"

Charlie "oh, it's me, all right"

Me "Put down the knife. Let her go."

Dean "we don't wanna hurt you, kiddo, but we're not gonna let you do this"

Charlie threw the woman to us and took off. 

Dean followed her. I followed them and saw Dean on the ground and Charlie running out.

I ran out and saw Charlie driving away. 

Me "Charlie!"

Dean came out behind me and went to open the car but i noticed something on the wheel. 

Me "Dean"

He looked at me and i gestured over to the wheel and his face dropped. She knifed it. 

Dean "you son of a bitch"

Suddenly a yellow car pulled up in front of us and Charlie looked out, smiling "What's up, bitches?"

My jaw dropped. 

Sam came running out and froze when he saw her. 

Charlie grimaced "right. We should probably catch up"

At a bar. 

Sam "so, there are two of you? one good, one bad?"

Dean "yeah, and what, Dick You is some sort of a ninja?"

Charlie nodded"She's a badass, yeah"

Sam "okay, hold on. Back up. We were there for Dorothy, Oz, Yellow Brick Road, but then..?"

Charlie "War. the war for the Emerald City. It was awesome. Until not so much. We were gonna lose. so i mande a deal with the Wizard. Of Oz. Wears a hood and a creepy mask, kind of a jerk. Good times. He said for us to win, i had to unleash my true darkness. Which he meant literally. He used The Inner Key of Oz. It opens a door to your soul and let's the darkness out. We're still connected physically. If you hurt her, you hurt me. But bottom line, she's bad and i'm good. And let me just tell you, being good is really annoying. normally, in a place like this, i'd be pounding Harvey Wallbangers and checking out the bartender's ass"