Live Streams Part. 2 | Preferences

Hayes: You two were bored and decided to go live. You didn't really have anything planned so you just cuddled and answered some questions. He was throwing a small ball and making you catch it. One time you didn't pay attention and the ball hit you in the head, making you fall straight on top of him. "Ouuch" you squealed while trying to get up. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to.." he said while pulling you back into his arms.

Aaron: "Hey everyone, so as you can see, we're in the kitchen. This time we're baking cupcakes!" he happily states as you collect all the ingredients. You give him something to mix while you get all the other stuff ready. Suddenly you feel something on your leg. You look down to see flour covering your shorts. "Oops.." Aaron says laughing. The whole live stream just ends up with you two making a mess.

Jacob: Jacob was doing a live stream, answering questions. "Tell us about Y/N" he read out loud. A wide smile spread on his face and he let out a laugh. "She's beautiful, like really beautiful. She smiles like an angel and she's one of the funniest people I know" he said looking down. "I could go on and on but you might just get bored.." he added, letting out a laugh.

Sammy: "Alright babe, you ready for this?" Sammy asks with glimmering eyes. You shake your head terrified for what's to come up. The fans had been begging for you to react to fanfic. He lets out a laugh and starts reading. At first it isn't that bad but soon it gets way dirtier than you expected. You squeeze his bicep and he winks at you. "Alright we can stop here" you state. "Don't try to act all innocent" he says laughing at you. "Sammy!" you yell and feel your cheeks blushing.

Dillon: You open the front door of your house and instantly call for Dillon. "Hey baby" you hear him say from the kitchen. You go towards his voice and kiss him on the lips while placing your handbag on the table. "What's up?" you ask as you sit on his lap and take a sip of the water bottle on the table. You look at his laptop and notice the live stream that's happening. You move your hand on your mouth and blush because of not noticing it. Dillon bursts into laughter and pulls you into his arms.

Nate: You were in the bedroom, cleaning up like any other Sunday. Nate was doing something in the living room and you felt bored so you turned the music on. Your favorite song was on and you instantly started singing along and dancing around. You had been doing that for a good while before you noticed Nate laughing by the door. You stopped quickly and turned to see what he was doing. He had his laptop in his hand and he was doing a live stream. "Nate! What do you think you're doing?" you asked embarrassed. "Just letting everyone know how cute my girlfriend is" he said smiling cockily.

Kenny: You two were doing a live stream, just chilling and singing, doing the stuff people requested. "You're so cute baby" he said smiling. You shook your head laughing. "I just wanna kiss your pretty face" he whispered quiet enough for only you to hear. He knew you didn't like doing anything like that while people were watching. He hooked his finger on his hood and pulled in towards so it covered both of your lips as he kissed you.