Cute Moments | Short Imagines

These are all cute couple sentence long imagines. Again I won't put any names here so you can imagine the guy being anyone you like!

|| You're at the beach with him and you're just laying down, tanning and listening to music. Suddenly you feel cold water splash on your body. You get up and run after him to the water. You both fall down laughing. "I love you" he says kissing you.

|| "I'm sorry, I wasn't meant to wake you up babe" he says in his sleepy voice. "You know you can call me anytime." "I just want your voice to be the first thing I hear as I wake up".

|| "One last kiss" he says pulling you closer. "That's what you said like 5 mins ago" you say laughing. "I miss you already" he says pouting.

|| "You're so pretty and you make me the happiest guy in the world. Love you babe x" you get a text from him. "I literally just woke up for this and it's 3 am! Let me sleep!!" you text back but quickly add "Love you too".

|| "We heard you're quite a protective boyfriend" one of your friends says."If I had a girlfriend who looked like that I would be too" another one adds. "What was that?" your boyfriend looks at him and you can clearly see his mad.

|| "Stop it, you're distracting me!" your boyfriend laughs as you keep taking picture while he's driving. "Is my phone distracting you?" you ask laughing too. "No, but the girl behind it" he says smiling.