Grinding/Dry Humping | Preferences

Nash: Your movie night had quickly turned into a heated make out session. You moved to his lap to be even closer. "Y/N" he let out a deep groan as you felt him against your thigh. You smirked into the kiss and pushed your waist against his. His hold of you tightened as you repeated this. Soon both of you were moaning and breathing heavily. "Fuck.." he groaned again and tilted his back giving you the perfect access to his neck.

Cam: You stood in the kitchen trying to reach the highest shelf. Soon you felt arms wrap around your waist and a warm breath on your neck, followed by his lips. You let out a sigh. "Babe" you moaned as he turned you around and pushed himself closer to you. He slowly stared grinding on you and it did not take long for you turn into a moaning mess.

Carter: You were at a party, dancing along to the loud music. You felt someone's hands on your waist and looked back to see Carter there. He slowly pushed his waist onto yours and you could feel his bulge. You took his hand pulling him to a more quiet place. He pinned you up against the wall and started grinding on you. You let out a moan and bit your lip which made him push deeper.

Matt: You were laying on your bed with Matt, laughing at some video you were watching. You felt his gaze on you and quickly he pulled you on top of him. You kissed him roughly and he let out a groan. You accidentally grinded on him while changing your position. "Baby.. p-please don't stop" he groaned again and closed his eyes from pure pleasure.

Taylor: You were up against the wall and his hands wandered around you body. You kissed him hungrily and he pushed himself closer. A loud moan escaped your mouth and he smirked at you doing it again. Not long till you were moth moaning each others names while pushing your hips together.

Shawn: You kissed Shawn's neck and he let out a groan. You pushed yourself closer and soon he flipped you over so he was hovering above you. Biting his lip he grinded on you and you both let out a deep sigh. "Babe" he said while you scratched his back from the pleasure.

Jack G: "Come here baby girl" Jack said slightly out of breath. You moved to his side of the car and sat on his lap. You pushed your waist against his and he tilted his head back groaning. "Baby.." he moaned several times as you continued. He grabbed your ass and you took a deep breath biting your lip. "Don't stop" you moaned.

Jack J: You were a moaning mess under him as his hands wandered all over your body. "Let me take care of you babe" he said in his raspy voice. He grinded on you making you shiver. He let out a deep groan as you moved even closer if possible. "Mmmm Jack.." you let out a moan which made him smirk and push deeper.

Sammy: "Please baby, let Daddy make you feel good" he said winking at you. You let out a sigh and sat on his lap. His hands were all over your body and you moved your hips slowly against him. "Oh fuck" he groaned grabbing your ass and making you go deeper.