The Kind Of Dad He Would Be | Preferences

Nash: He would be protective over your kids, but always letting them try new things. He would want them to take changes and never miss out on anything.

Cam: He would love them with all his heart and make sure they're always safe and happy. He would do absolutely anything for them.

Carter: He would be the kind of dad your kids could always trust with anything. They would go to him if they needed opinions or advice on something.

Matt: He would be the dad your kids and all of their friends would love. The other parents would always trust their kids with him and everyone loved spending time with him.

Taylor: He would teach your kids how to play different sports and how to do all kind of handy stuff around the house. He would also go look at cars with them, and overall just be there with them.

Shawn: He would always do anything to make them happy. If someone was having a bad day, they'd turn to him. Even if he was telling them they had done something bad, it didn't come out mean.

Jack G: He would be protective over them, but at the same time he believed that it's best to learn from mistakes. He'd trust them to do the right decisions.

Jack J: He would be the kind of dad to help them with anything, teach them new things and always see the good in every situation.

Hayes: He would definitely teach them to play different sports, throw a ball for countless hours and be in all of their games to support them.

Aaron: He would love to spend time with them as much as possible, always doing things together.

Jacob: He would play his guitar and sing to the kids as they sing along. They would always be laughing at his jokes and go for him if they were feeling upset.

Sammy: He would be more like a friend to them. He'd know what's going on and they would trust him completely. He wouldn't get mad easily but he would let them know if they did something wrong.

Dillon: He would be the cool dad. They wouldn't mind him being around whoever they were with, and if they needed any help, he was always the one they'd turn to.

Nate: He would be protective and make sure they weren't doing any bad mistakes. He'd want them to try everything so they would know what they loved the most, and never waste time on something that wouldn't get them anywhere.

Kenny: He would show his love and the kids would always know he was there for them. He would make their dreams come true and make sure they didn't ever lose hope on anything.