Matthew Espinosa Imagine

You lay in Matt's arms with him drawing small circles on your skin. You feel relaxed and safe. After a while of peacefully just enjoying each others company, you hear someone coming closer to your room. Automatically you move to the edge of your bed. Matt looks at you and sighs, you can't help but feel sorry. You have been dating for 2 months now but you have to keep it as a secret since your brother, Cam, made it more than clear that he doesn't want the two of you dating.

You obviously hate the situation but you didn't want him mad at you. Matt felt really disappointed and he didn't understand why it was such a big deal anyways. "Babe we can't do this forever. I'm tired of having to hide the most important thing in my life. All the sneaking out, not holding hands, all the excuses why were spending time together.. I just wanna be able to come pick up my girlfriend on a date and tell the whole world how I feel" he confesses.

His words melt you inside. "I didn't know you felt that way" "Well I do, and I wish you understood my point too". There's not much need for more convincing. You hold out your hand, waiting for him to grab it. He raises his eyebrow questioning. "C'mon baby" you say, getting off of the bed. He slowly follows you, still not sure what you're up to.

"Cam?" you yell for him as you knock on his door. You hear a faint "Yeah?" and head straight in. Matt awkwardly leans on the door frame and you shoot a smile at him before looking at Cam. "Hey bro, I didn't know you came over?" Cam asks in a confused tone. "Yeah, uh I just came".

"About that.." you start, turning the guys attention back to you. Behind your back you hold out your hand again, soon feeling Matt take a hold of it. Cam notices that and his eyebrows instantly furrow. "Cam, I know what you said about us. But we're dating, we have actually been for 2 months now" you plainly state, waiting for the storm to rise. Matt's thumb circles on your skin in a calming way.

"I stand behind my words. Trust me as your big brother, that's not a good idea. I'm not going to let him break your heart" he says, eyes fixed on Matt as he says it. "I'm just telling you, you're still young and you both have a lot to learn. I really don't wanna see you get hurt.".

"I'd never hurt her, never. I love her and I can promise to be the best boyfriend I can. I know I might not deserve her but I do love and respect her with all my heart." Matt starts, going for a more settle approach than what you had planned. To your surprise, Cam already seems a bit more accepting.

"I make my own decisions and I'm the one carrying all the consequences. I trust him and you both more than anything, and honestly all I wish is for you to be happy for us." you continue. "One thing I gotta say - you two aren't really the best at covering your tracks. I kinda knew there was definitely something going on between you two. And I must admit, you do look cute".

A wide smile curves your lips, and you need to bite down on your lip to keep yourself from laughing. You turn around to hug clearly relieved Matt. Thanking Cam, you head back to your room. Matt pulls you into a bear hug and you giggle as the both of you fall on your bed. "Well that was easy, wasn't it?" he teases. "I guess it was" you admit, looking away while still giggling. "What now?" he asks and pecks your nose. "Would you like to stay for dinner, Mr. Espinosa?".

Requested - hope you enjoy!