Batshit (IV)

⚠ Smut ⚠

Batman!Male!Reader x Joker

Arthur stood in the bathroom with his hands resting on both sides of the sink.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, salty tears streaming down his face as he laughed at himself.

The poor clown wanted nothing more than to smash his head into the mirror so that the man staring back at him would disappear.

Shaky fingers smeared the mirror, leaving greasy fingerprints as they made their way across his reflection.

The bathroom door opened revealing an exhausted (Y/n).

Green eyes focused on the sweat glistening man.

"There you are."

"..."

"I've been looking for you all night."

Arthur remained quiet as he watched his lover hold up his jacket. "..."

"You took off your jacket."

"You had a chip in it."

"Yeah. Just in case something shitty happened."

"And to know if I left."

"..."

"..."

Arthur looked away as the billionaire approached him.

"I'm sorry, Arthur."

"For what?"

"Dragging you here."

"..."

"I shouldn't have forced you into doing any of this."

"..." Arthur looked at him as a (s/c) thumb caressed his jaw before brushing away his tears. "B-But you did..."

"I know, love."

"..."

"And I'm really sorry." (Y/n) pressed his forehead against his. "We can leave now if that'll make you feel better."

"I don't want to be the reason you leave early."

"I don't care if I leave early-"

"Your guests will."

"Fuck them, then."

"But what about the fundraiser?" Arthur sniffled. "If you leave, you won't raise enough."

"Then what can I do to make you more comfortable?"

Arthur sighed, his body shaking a little as he thought to himself. "I-I don't know."

(Y/n) exhaled before lifting the clown's shirt. "How's your hip?" His (e/c) eyes examining the lilac bruise.

"It hurts."

"..."

"But it's the only thing keeping me grounded at the moment."

A frown decorated (Y/n)'s lips before he got down on his knees and started unbuckling his fiancé's pants.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" He asked as he pulled down Arthur's pants and boxers, gently grasping the man's throbbing and erect alabaster cock.

Arthur inhaled sharply as his lover's thumb played with the precum dribbling out the slit of his pink tip. "W-What if s-someone walks in?"

"Who cares if someone walks in?" He hummed as he gently dragged his pink tongue up the bottom of his shaft teasingly.