Friends (III)

Fem!Reader x Joker

⚠ Implied Rape ⚠
⚠ Torture ⚠
⚠ Discussions of Rape ⚠
⚠ Gore: Blood, Guts, & Angel Cake ⚠

This chapter is dark as fuck. Be-fucking-ware. 💀 Rereading this- I vaguely recall wanting to practice writing Gore and chaos- but this is some dead dove- do not eat shit. 🙃

Arthur had left the hospital after whispering promises of his return.

(Y/n) was a sobbing mess, begging him not to leave her. Even the nurses were asking him to stay.

After coaxing her for two hours she finally let him go.

He adored how much she needed him around, but it broke his heart that she needed him more so now, due to the trauma she experienced last night.

Arthur frowned as he headed to (Y/n)'s apartment that she shared with her mother; his face painted and his wet hair green.

He had checked for cameras but the building was so rundown that none were up.

He guessed it came with the territory.

He clicked his tongue before pulling out a pin and picking the lock.

After a few seconds it opened and he walked in.

He closed it behind him, locking the door.

The sound of moans coming from the back room made him grin.

He grabbed a cast iron skillet off the counter and placed it on the stove to heat up before quietly digging in the drawers to find some duct tape. He smiled at the large black roll of tape and put it on the counter before placing two chairs in the living room.

With a soft sigh he grabbed the skillet and turned off the stove before opening the bedroom door, flicking on the lights with a devilish smile on his face.

"Why hello! You must be (Y/n)'s mother."

The woman screamed as she covered herself up, Randall turned to look back, his body hovering over the woman under him.

"Who the hell are-" His eyes widened. "Arthur?"

Arthur swung the fire hot skillet into the man's face as hard as he could and smiled when a scream of agony ripped from the back of his throat.

(Y/n)'s mother screamed in horror as the fat man flew off of her and hit the floor with a thud.

Randall was frantically trying to figure out why his face felt like it had been peeled off. "WHAT THE HELL!"

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Arthur swung at the woman as she started to run and smiled as she crumbled to the ground.

Randall had managed to get up and grabbed a knife.

The shorter man stared at him indifferently before launching the skillet at his head.

A sickening crack echoed throughout the room and Arthur smiled as he watched him black out.

"Time for fun!"

(Y/n)'s mother tried crawling away with tears streaming down her face before Arthur stepped on her head.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going, sweetheart?"

She looked up at him with watery eyes.

"You and I are going to have so much fun." He laughed before yanking her up by her hair and dragging her to a chair in the living room.