Fight The Fear of Spiders

Start from the beginning

"HYPER! CRITICAL SPARKING!"

*BOOOM!*

Another was dashing down a diffrent hall destroying enemies on his own. All 5 of then caused a mass panic inside of Baba Yaga, forcing the Phobia Members to come out and fight them, but what the phobia members didn't know, was that Team E.A.T had a plan. Inside of an empty hallway the clicking of boots could be heard as Y/n and Maka dashed down the hallway without a single enemy in their path.

Maka: "Woah. There really is nobody here."

Y/n: "That's because everything's going according to my plan."

Soul: "Plan? What plan?"

Y/n: "Allow me to explain!"

《Plan Explanation》

The image of Baba Yaga's inside as a giant circular maze appeared with different board game pieces that had diffrent character's faces on it at the beginning of the maze.

"You see, Baba Yaga's basically a big maze. And we aren't gonna get anywhere if we have Phobia Members and the risk of Madness all around us. Do! My plan is to send everyone put in teams of two to take down all of the Generators that control the Madness machine!

First is team Blackstar and Evolto. They're supposed to destroy as many things as possible, giving away their location as the dash towards the first generator."

Y/n said as the Blackstar and Evolto piece moved towards a piece that had a Madness eye on it.

"Next, Team Kid and Dante. They focus on range and speed, so while Blackstar is distracting the army of Phobia members they'll dash through taking down any enemies in their way, before destroying their own generator."

Kid and Dante's pieces then moved towards a Generator piece.

"Next is Another. He's super powerful on his own, so he can take out a generator by himself. Plus with Kid and Evolto's teams gathering all the attention he shouldn't have to fight many enemies."

Y/n said as Another's piece moved towards another generator.

"And finally theres us. We go after the final generator, and since it's the most powerful and directly connected to the Madness collector and distributor, we won't have to fight any enemies, but we are gonna have to fight some sort of guardian at the end."

Y/n said as he and Maka's piece moved towards a Generator and a Shadowy figure piece that blocked their path.

After the pieces flicked the Generator and Shadowy figure pieces into the distance. The camera zoomed out, revealing the center of the maze with a large Arachne Piece.

"After the generator's down we'll meet up and go after Arachne. Then together we'll take her down and turn someone else into a DeathScythe. After that we go after the Kishin."

《Plan Explanation Over》

Y/n: "And since everyone else is taking care of the enemies, we won't have to worry about any distractions."

Y/n said to Maka and Soul as they continued to dash down the hallway.

Soul: "SERIOUSLY!? I wanted to test my new DeathScythe powers!"