Deal With the Devil Woman

[Also Known as a Mass of Buildup for Later action or the Start of Season 3... or a chapter that 1000 words lower than my minimum of 4000... sorry!]

Sid: "Lord Death! A familar face has appeared in the City!"

Death: "Huh? Who is it Sid?"

Sid: "A certain Snake Woman is back."

Crona's eyes widen in shock and panic at this as she began to whimper to herself.

Crona: "M-Medusa?"

《Legendary Souls》Season 3Episode 1A Snake's Venomous TongueThe Gorgon Sister Medusa Returns?

《Legendary Souls》
Season 3
Episode 1
A Snake's Venomous Tongue
The Gorgon Sister Medusa Returns?

Deep down in The DWMA's actual Dungeon. The Y/ns & Dante stood infront of the door with glares, becuase behind said door, was the Witch Medusa being held on a mass of Chains, locking her away. She had surrendered to the DWMA and was now sitting in the cell waiting to be questioned.

*SNAP!*

Suddenly in a flash of light, Y/n had taken a picture of the Door with his camera. He pulled out the picture and shook it, revealing the outline of a small unconscious child, and the menacing shadow of Medusa hovering over her.

Y/n: "Medusa Gorgon. Soul Type: Witch. A wicked, genius of a witch who'd rather experiment and toy with her enemies rather than out right killing them. Currently possessing the body of a 5 Year Old girl known as Rachel Boyd..."

Y/n quickly stuffed the picture in his pocket before he crushed it in his enraged state.

Y/n: "... That bitch... using a Kid as a human shield so we won't kill her on the spot..."

Dante: "Tch! She's just as bad as Mira... no, she's worse than her."

Another: "GGGGRRRRRR!"

Evolto: "...... Come on. Let's report back to Death."

Evolto tried to walk off, but Y/n grabbed his brother by his shoulder stopping him.

Y/n: "Hold on. How are you so calm?"

Evolto: "... People deal with things in diffrent ways... I choose to deal with it by reporting to Lord Death. And seeing what happens from there, before we Quadruple Rider Kick her into the next Decade... but for now, we have to deal with Pinky's situ-"

Loli Medusa muffled behind metal door: "Hello? Is somebody there?"

*BANG!*

Upon hearing her voice, a sudden rage awoke inside of Evolto, causing him to subconsciously punch the wall, indenting his Cobra symbol into it. Seeing this suprised everyone as Evolto began walking away again.