Strength In Memories Part 1

[The Complete Remake of Strength and Memory]

*BOOM!*

In the middle of the Forest that surrounded Arachnophobia's Castle, Baba Yaga, Sid walked through it with his troops after they had just taken down a mass of Arachnophobia Members. Sid looked around cautiously, realizing that they had been walking around unchallenged by the enemy for way too long. Sid then stopped and held up his hand stopping his troops.

Naigus: "What's wrong Sid?"

Sid: "This might be cliche of me to say, but it's Quiet... way too Quiet... Everyone! Stay on your guard!"

As soon as Sid said this, everyone gripped their weapons tightly and got battle ready for anything... but they weren't ready enough.

*Spew!*

*Snag!*

*Sling!*

*FWOOSH!*

Troop 1: "WOA-"

Troop 2: "AHH-"

Troop 3: "HEL-"

Suddenly three of Sid's troops were yanked away and silenced in a span of 2 seconds. Sid looked around in confusion with wide eyes 3 by 3, his troops were yanked into the distance with unseen speed, until he was the only one left standing, and that was Sid himself. The blue zombie looked around with panic as silence filled the forest. He gripped his Army Knife partner, Naigus, and got ready to fight or run... but then something unexpected happened. The Blue Human Souls of Sid's troops slowly floated down from the trees, signifying their death. Seeing this caused Sid to get on even more guard as he got into a lower stance.

*Spew!*

Naigus: "INCOMING FROM YOUR LEFT!"

As soon as Sid head this, he quickly dodged to his back and right, only to see an odd object fly past his face.

Sid: "What the? Spider Webs!"

*Foowsh!*

Naigus: "SID! INCOMING AT 10 O'CLOCK!"

Sid quickly turned to his left and lifted up his knife blocking an speedy incoming attacker. He then fell onto his back and kicked the attack into a tree behind him, before jumping back onto his feet with his Knife ready.

???: "Ow. That really hurt. But that's what I expect from a powerful Knife Meister like you Sid."

The attacker said as he walked out of the shadow of the tree he was thrown into, revealing Killbus in his normal red vest tuxedo uniform with his spider web patterned crimson red eyes piercing Sid's. He smiled showing his sharp spider fang like canines.

Sid: "Killbus. Back when I was alive, I never thought I'd be fighting the evil clone of my strongest student."

Killbus: "Hmm. Movies always say the only way to kill a zombie is through the brain, but yours already had a hole in it..."

Killbus then lifted up his arm, caring a red talon like spike to shoot out the top of his wrist.

Killbus: "Guess I'll have to make a matching hole where your rotting heart is! Or maybe just Disconnect the brain entirely!"