Chapter 58

Chapter 58

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna was worried about Lambo and Fuuta's condition.

Are they safe?

Are they ok?

Are they Hurt?

This are the thoughts that runs in Tsuna's mind currently.

"They are gonna be fine. Lambo and Fuuta are both strong childs. Such an early age they have develop a amount of power and strength within them." Reborn said as he sat down on Tsuna's head.

Tsuna is currently at his room looking outside of his large glass window into the sky.

"But why do you still look trouble and worried?" Reborn ask, Leon crwl to Tsuna's shoulder and lick his cheek.That make Tsuna giggle a little and pat leon while having a sad smile.

"I don't know reborn, my intuition is telling me something that I can't quite get." Tsuna said.

"What does it tell you?" Reborn ask.

"That... That I'll be gone soon." Tsuna said while still looking down.

Reborn held his fedora and cover his eyes. He knows that Tsuna being the bearer of Sky Pacifier and what according to Fon is the last person to hold the curse and broke it must be Tough. Reborn wish he could take Tsuna's place.

This young Child who he treat like his own son, who he love most deeply, train him, treasure him like he was his own child would be then disappeared in his eyes and he can't do anything about it.

Reborn was angry, not to anyone but hisself. He wishes to turn back time and maybe he had a chance to stop the curse,

maybe if they manage to save Tsuna from that tragic event,

Maybe if Luce and Aria was still alive,

If that Kawahira guy didn'tshowed up,

Then Tsuna would be living like a normal person should be.

For Reborn Tsuna never experience on how to be a normal being.Ever since Tsuna was a child, everything happened to him was far away from normal, it wasn't supposed for a young child such as Tsuna to experience such an event as what Tsuna is experiencing now.

It wasn't supposed to.

"You and That demotic Intuition of Yours." Reborn reply.

"Hm, surprise you didn't comment weird stuff." Tsuna said and chuckled.

"So you want me tocomment how Baka you are Baka- Tsuna." Reborn said.

Tsuna softly chuckle again. "No, I'm fine." Tsuna said and smile a little.

Comfortable silence was within them and Tsuna look at the sky once more.

"Reborn?.... Did you regret on meeting me?" Tsuna ask.

Reborn was shock at that question. Ofcourse not he didn't regret meeting Tsuna. Infact he was glad that he had met Tsuna because Tsuna was the one who teaches him one thing.

In this cruel world there still a few person who would exist with kind hearted heart who's willing to forgive, forget, and accept.

But there is a part of Reborn that have a little bit of regret, because If Tsuna didn't come to his life. Maybe he will be less hurt when Tsuna would disappeared with him can't do nothing. Myabe he won't be hurt like this, feel so powerless, feel so useless.