Chapter 16

3rd person's pov.

"Knock, Knock"

Giotto knock at Tsuna's door. Since no one had answer Giotto decided to come in and check Tsuna out to find Tsuna was sleeping peacefully in the bed.

Giotto sat down at the edge of the bed and touch Tsuna's hair which was so soft and flappy.

"Tsuna? I'm sorry if I had ever left you. I really don't want to those things. I really don't." Giotto said.

Giotto slid his finger to those soft pale cheek. Giotto close his eyes as he try to remember that day.

Flash Backs.

"Giotto-nii!" A four years old Tsuna called as he run towards Giotto.

Giotto glared at Tsuna.

"You stupid child! Don't come near me again. I don't like you. I hate you go away." Giotto stated even though it hurts him.

Tsuna begun to cry and run away from Giotto go back to his room. Giotto's heart sink in deep deep. He too wanted to cry for what he did to Tsuna. He only want to protect his innocent brother from the world he had in. The Mafia World.

He really don't like Tsuna to be involved in possible ways.

Flashback ends

He really really regret now leaving Tsuna. He didn't even know what happen to Tsuna within those days he weren't around.

His worried for his brother what happen with those cheerful yet innocent eyes turn into dull and emotionless person.

Giotto sigh once more.

"Sweet dreams Tsuna." Giotto said as he lean down and kiss Tsuna's forehead which Tsuna move a little and had small smile on his face.

Giotto smile at himself. Lately he can see that Tsuna was starting to improve. Starting to communicate to others a little bit by bit. Giotto sigh once again and leave. He'll let Tsuna sleep for a while since Tsuna is kinda rare having a peaceful sleep.

Giotto then went to kitchen to eat something, hoping to eat cake. But when he went to the Dinning room, Hayato and Takeshi was there eating some Black Forest cake.

"Huh? Where did get that cake?" Giotto ask.

Hayato stand up in his sit and bow to Giotto. "Good Afternoon Primo." Hayato said.

"Hm," Giotto said, Hayato is really loyal to him. "Tsuna bake this cake since we heard from Chrome that Tsuna can Bake." Takeshi stated happily.

"Hoy baseball freak, Be grateful to Primo-san's brother that he had bake such a delicious cake." Hayato said.

"I am, I am. But I agree with you. Its so delicious and amazing. His cake was the best." Takeshi stated happily.

Giotto just smile at them and agreed that He didn't know that Tsuna can bake such a thing. Its really amazing cake though.

"So You two seems close with Tsuna? Anything had happen so far?" Giotto ask.

"No, But were glad that he had spoken to us." Takeshi stated happily.

"Primo? Do you know that Tsuna can speak different Language Fluently and read them too. I saw him in the library reading in an English Book." Hayato stated and Giotto look at Hayato in disbelief.

"Re-Really?" Giotto said.

"Yes he is. His the one who did tell me that he can speak Italian, France, German, Spanish, English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese." Hayato stated.