Chapter 19

3rd person's pov.

"Giotto? Did your brother tell you or talk to you?" G asked.

"No he didn't yet beside I didn't too talk to him." Giotto said with a sadness face.

"To think...His... Cielo27? How did that happen?" G stated.

Giotto went silent. He then suddenly went to the deep thoughts. He can't believe that Tsuna was the hacker, the 2nd known greatest Hacker in the world. Worse how'd Tsuna can go to HDWM that easily. That's so... Unbelievable. How those come up?

Giotto snap out when Alaude and Kyoya enter the room.

"Omnivore, Did that other Omnivore talk?" Kyoya ask coldly.

"No He still didn't" G stated.

"Giotto? You and your brother is a completely mess up. You should talk and settle this down already." Alaude stated.

Giotto sigh heavily before standing up and walking out of his office without saying a word.

G sigh. "That event was really shocking." G said.

"Hn." Alaude respond because he too was surprise of what happen.

"Say? What happen to the prisoners?" G ask. Alaude just gave him a they-are-in-the-basement-lookWhich G just no about it .

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Giotto on the other hand start to search for Tsuna which was nowhere to be found. He start to be worried more than ever that Tsuna is Missing.

"Deamon, Lambo!" Giotto called when he saw Deamon and Lambo on Base ground walking up stairs.

"Nufufufu~?"

Lambo stay quite.

"Did anyone saw Tsuna? His not in his room or anywhere." Giotto ask worriedly.

"I didn't see him. But maybe we should find him." Deamon said.

"If u want to find Tsuna-nii, his in that big tree near the river. He always went there." Lambo stated lazily.

"Oh? Ok, Thank you Lambo." Giotto said before going out of the so-called castle.

Lambo sigh. "Honestly, Tsuna-nii is still feeling sorrows and lonely. I wish I would know whats going on." Lambo murmur.

Deamon was about to say a thing when someone called him.

"Melon-Head!" G said. Deamon glared. "We need you." G said behind him are Alaude, Kyoya, Asari and Lampo. Deamon gave a confuse but interesting look.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Giotto on the other hand walk towards the spot that Lambo direct him too. Its easy to find someone for Giotto since he had Hyper Intuition.

But as he got closer and closer he heard singing.

One Ok Rock- Heartache.

So they say that time, takes away the pain
But I'm still the same
And they say that I, will find another you
That can't be true

Giotto walk more deeply to find where that sweet nice yet full of sorrows and pain voice.

Why didn't I realize?
Why did I tell lies?
Yeah I wish that I could do it again
Turnin' back the time, back when you were mine (all mine)