Chapter 51

Italic-Thinking or thoughts
Normal-Normal

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna open his eyes slowly and blink once or twice before his vision completely back.

He now decided to sat up and massage his temple slowly.

"Are you ok Lil bro?" Dino spoken.

Tsuna look at Dino and he gave a small smile. Tsuna quickly hug Dino.

"Dino-nii, your here." Tsuna said softly.

Dino smile a bit before patting Tsuna's head that was soft yet also warm. Tsuna broke the hug and Dino put his hands on Tsuna's forehead.

"You still have a Fever, you better rest." Dino said.

"Hm, I should but...." Tsuna said then he brought his two knees to his chest and hug them. He rested his chin in his knees.

"But what?" Dino ask.

Tsuna look down with sad eyes. Before he smile at Dino and shook his head. "No, Nothing." Tsuna said.

Dino narrowed and was not convince of what Tsuna said.

"Is something wrong Tsuna?" Fon said.

"Fon-nii? Ahm... Nothing really." Tsuna reply softly.

"Your eyes say the opposite." Vipers said as he snuggle closer to Tsuna.

Tsuna grab Viper and pat him softly.
Viper smirk and walk closer to Tsuna. Tsuna smile, "You really look like a small teddy bears." Tsuna said as he softly chuckle.

Viper smirk more, "Yeah, Yeah." Viper said, he can saw in the corner of his eyes that Reborn was glaring at him.
Viper almost smile.

"Possible did you have a nightmare?" Verde ask.

Tsuna look at Verde. Before nodding softly. "But how'd you know??" Tsuna ask.

Verde sigh. "You were crying on your sleep."

Tsuna was shock a little before saying, "Oh,"

"Would you like to talk about it?" Fon ask softly.

"No, I already forget it." Tsuna said softly, then he look at Dino again. "Why are you here Dino-nii? Did something happen?" Tsuna ask curiously.

Dino gaze at Reborn who is glaring at him deadly, before his gaze back to Tsuna.

"No, I just come here to discuss with Giotto about something. And I want to Visit you too." Dino said as he pat Tsuna's head. Tsuna chuckle.

"Ah, Sou~." Tsuna said softly.

"You know I didn't come alone." Dino said as Tsuna narrowed.

Then 3 Infants showed up.

"Nice to see you again kora."

"Hello Tsuna."

"Ciassu Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna froze in his spot because of a shock. He didn't believe it, is it he has a fever that he is seeing things? Or hearing things? Is he still dreaming? Tsuna don't know until a tear came from his eyes.

"Reborn...." Tsuna said as his tears was falling down, Tsuna look down before lunching his self to hug Reborn tightly, Leon jump towards Tsuna's shoulder and lick his neck.

"Ho-Ho-Hoy, Dame-Tsuna, Ca-can't breath." Reborn said.

Tsuna broke the hug before wiping his tears. "I'm sorry Its just that I'd miss you." Tsuna said with a smile. He felt someone lick his neck and saw leon. Tsuna smile and got Leon at pat him.