Chapter 54

3rd person's pov

When Tsuna got inside he immediately assist Fuuta upstairs towards his Brother's Office but a sound of crashing  can be heard on one of the door in the hall was as he pass through. He went towards that Door and open it saw that Lambo was stuck with book and book shelf that crush over him.

"Oh my God, Are you ok Lambo?" Tsuna went towards Lambo and help him. Lambo held his head and sigh Lazily. "Too much of Pain... But I'm fine."Lambo said as he smile at Tsuna a little.

"Oh? thank god. What are you doing anyway?" Tsuna ask Lambo.

"I was going to grab My extra cord of  charger since the one I was using doesn't work anymore. It was kept up the shelf so I decided to grab it but Turns out the shelf fall down towards me." Lambo explained.

Tsuna sigh. "Be careful next time. Here I'll help you clean up." Tsuna said.

Lambo smile. "Thanks Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

"Your welcome." Tsuna said.

Lambo gaze at Fuuta.

"Hey Tsuna-nii who is he?" Lambo ask as he look at Fuuta.

"Oh, his name is Fuuta De la Stella. He'll be staying here from now on." Tsuna said and smile.

"Really?" Lambo said with a sign of his eyes Glowing.

"Yea--Yeah... If Tsuna-nii won't mind." Fuuta said looking down.

"I'm sure He won't. Giotto-nii too. You should stay." Lambo said and Smile.

"Huh?" Fuuta ask curiously and was confuse why Lambo wanted to make Fuuta stay.

Lambo notice this and look down. "Its just sometimes I feel a little bit lonely being the only Kid in the house. Sure I-pin is there but she is... Well Always drag me to training. She's like a mini version of Kyoya-nii. So Since your here I wanted someone to play with me and do some Stuff to. It will be Fun." Lambo said and smile.

Fuuta was shock a bit but Smile at Lambo. "Sure I'm honored to be accepted here." Fuuta said.

"I'm lambo By the way." Lambo introduced hisself.

"Fuuta." Fuuta did the same.

Tsuna chuckle at this new friendship had found.

"Ok, Fuuta how about you help Lambo fix his room and I'll go to Giotto-nii's office and inform that you will stay here ok?" Tsuna said happily.

"Hai, Tsuna-nii." Fuuta reply.

"Lambo, Be friends with Fuuta ok?" Tsuna said and standing up.

"Ok Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

Tsuna happily leave the two alone and went towards the office of his Brother. When he open it, He was shock what a mess that his brother office is.

Paperworks are scattered all over the floor and some envelopes and unread messages was scattered everywhere. Tsuna look at And saw His brother is peacefully sleeping with his arm was put on the desk and his head. Tsuna sigh and Chuckle.

Being Vongola Decimo is such a Pain

Tsuna said as he can't help but pick up the papers one by one and arrange them. He decided to read them to so he will know which paper that Giotto needs to sign up and Which paper should be dismissed. Ofcourse Tsuna didn't read the letters that was inside of an Envelope or some Invitations that is directly addressed towards the Vongla Decimo. He was no right to read those letters.

Giotto on the other hand wake up as his consciousness started to come back. He groan and move his head trying to find a great position. But surprisingly he got a good sleep. He then sigh as he open his eyes not going back to sleep anymore.

He yawn and stretched as he again sleep in office.

Surprisingly G didn't wake me up

He thought as he rub his eyes and look at the time. It was already 4:30 am. His eyes Widen.

"Crap! I slept too much. I need to make my paperworks finish already Before G Will kill Me!" Giotto said in panic as he look where his paper works located.

It was no where in his table, But when he look infront of him he saw Tsuna was sitting in the couch, His sitting position was elegantly. Like a True Boss he is while reading the papers that was place on the table infront of him.

"Oh, Hi Giotto-nii your awake." Tsuna said and smile.

"Tsu-Tsuna?" Giotto said.

"Yes Its me. Could it be your still half asleep?" Tsuna ask.

Giotto snap and shook his head he stand up and walk towards Tsuna and sit next to Tsuna.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Giotto ask.

"Oh? I was going to ask you about something. But it seems your asleep when I came in and your paperworks was scattered everywhere. be thankful I was the one who found you like that, If not then G is going to scold you a hundred times." Tsuna said.

Giotto chuckle. "Yeah, My poor ears is gonna be damaged." Giotto said and smile.

"Any who, This papers to right is something that You should sign up. They are important. And this thing is Not so you can dispose it any time. But to make sure You need to read it." Tsuna said as he was pointing the two stacks of Papers that was on the table.

"Nah, Not gonna read it. Your already read it. I trust your knowledge and intuition. Your more capable of being a boss than me." Giotto said as he smile.

Tsuna blush. "Shut up idiot." Tsuna said.

Giotto frown. "Hey!"

Then both of them laugh a Little.

"Lets Just go back to Work." Tsuna said.

"I agree." Giotto said.

"By the wAy, What was the request you wanted to ask?" Giotto said.

"Oh? Well on my way. I found Futta De La stella chase by some mafia's. So I decided to keep Fuuta here to protect him and to give him shelter since this place is enough. You won't mind right?" Tsuna ask Giotto.

"Ofcourse I won't mind. But Fuuta, As in The Ranking Prince?" Giotto said.

"Yeah, Currently his in Lambo's room. Both get Along pretty well you know." Tsuna said.

"Oh, Guess for that You own me a cake." Giotto said and smile.

"Giotto-nii eating too much of a Cake is Bad." Tsuna said.

"You starting to sound like G." Giotto said with a pout.

Tsuna flick Giotto's forehead. "Your lucky that I'm in a Mood for Cake."

Giotto pat his forehead and smile.

"Yehey A Cake." Giotto said happily smile.

On the door way, A certain hit man was seeing the Two interact with each other.

He smirk.

You really Never Change Tsuna...
I'm really Was Glad that I found You That Night.

_____________________\_

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊