Chapter 26

3rd person's pov.

"Hoy! Giotto stop lazing around and you still have a meeting to attend!" G stated as he saw his precious boss was sleeping in the desk.

"G~ I'm still sleepy~ Let me sleep for a while~." Giotto said sleepy.

SMACK!

"G!" Giotto yelled a he pat his head where G smack him.

"Stop fooling around Idiot boss!" G said irritatedly.

"Ok, Ok, Geez, Stupid pink." Giotto murmur, G gave a glare. Giotto then hurried and grab his paperworks to finish. G sat down to the leather couch and decided to help Giotto to some paperworks.

"G? What famiglia will I'll be attending to?" Giotto ask.

"No, They are the ones who's gonna come in here. The boss want to discuss about something, about a transaction or soard off."G said .

"Which Famiglia?"

"Cavallone." G stated.

Giotto just hum and turn back his attention to the papers. He knows that Cavallone famiglia is one of their alliance Famiglia and its nature that a boss should also have a talk between another. But Giotto was bothered, he knows Cavallone famigila is something... Very Very Familiar with. But he didn't figure it out. In his head, was Tsuna and Cavallone Famiglia, something like that.

Little did he know, That night where Tsuna stated his past, he mention the Cavallone Famiglia, Giotto just forget since he was focus on Making Tsuna felt better.

"When they will come?" Giotto ask.

"This 2:56pm So hurry up and finish your paperworks!" G said.

"Hai-Hai."Giotto said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tsuna was heavily sigh again as he was arranging some files that Kyoya ask him to do since he was late and Kyoya can't really discipline him since his an Omnivore, he can either beat Kyoya or level with Kyoya's strength.

Kyoya on the other hand watches the Omnivore as he work silently and steadily. If only the so-called Boss of him would allow him to make the cute-Omnivore as one of his subordinates of Disciplinary Committee he would make The cute-Omnivore as an assistant of him. All though he already had Kusakabe Tetsuya, Sawada Tsunayoshi will be more interesting.

Kyoya's thoughts was interrupted by Hayato who just slid the door open grumpily.

"BASTARD! What the hell your doing to Tsuna-Sama!"

Kyoya glare daggers at Hayato. He sweat he'll bite this bomber herbivore to death!

"Maa~ Maa~ Haya-Chan calm down. Kyoya is just maybe want to spend time with Tsuna more." Takeshi said.

"You idiot! This Bastard will spend time with someone!? Your really are Idiot.!" Hayato said

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down ok."

Tsuna on the other hand sigh again and look away with those arguing/ crowding infront of the bloodthristy Skylark. Tsuna after finishing his job went to Kyoya. He tap his shoulder.

"Don't bite them to death, Just warn them." Tsuna said with a monotone voice and with his boring face.

Kyoya who look at Tsuna just sugh heavily. He then slam the table and the attention of those two was on him.