Killer Truths: Chapter Twenty - Six ~ Grade-A Psychopath

Killer Truths [Killer Series: Book Two]

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or people! they belong to J.K. Rowling! Now, enjoy this awesome chapter of pure awesomeness! lol ES <3

Chapter Twenty – Six ~ Grade-A Psychopath

Lucius Malfoy stood at the entrance of the dungeon and stared at the mad woman he’d shackled to the chair. Her usually black silky hair was tangled and greasy, her clean pale skin dirty and stricken with dry tears, her lips badly chapped and bloody but the most unsettling thing were her eyes: once a lovely brown, now were filled with death, wild with insanity and almost unattainable fury.

He’d locked her up when he came three days ago. She hadn’t had sip of water or eaten a thing since then. All she had been doing was crying and screaming, sometimes unintelligible words.

Lucius knew that he was mad in his own right but this… this unsettled him. Cho Chang was barking mad and she had one little woman on her mind: Ginny Weasley.

He smirked at that thought. Even though he was a little peeved that he wouldn’t get to kill the little witch that ensnared his son and breed a blood-traitor, ruining the Malfoy line, Ginny Weasley would still suffer; something he was certainly looking forward to witnessing.

“What are you smiling about, Lucius Malfoy?” A rough voice pulled him out of his daydreams of the redheaded witch suffering greatly. He focused on the dark haired woman bound to the chair in the center of the dungeon.

She watched him; her eyes more lucid now than ever in the past three days.

“You better be back with me. We have things to do.” He hissed as he crossed his arms.

Cho’s eyes narrowed as Lucius watched her. “Did you lock me up? It doesn’t matter just release me, I can’t find my wand. Where is it?”

“Yes, I locked you up. When you came to three days ago, you were out of your mind. You had to be in one piece if things were going to go forward with our plan.” He explained as he stepped into the dungeon, pulled out his wand and released Cho.

“Oh, so where is my wand?” She asked as she looked around.

“It isn’t here. I checked. Nothing,” he shrugged.

“That little bitch stole my wand!” Cho yelled.

Lucius rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair. “I reckon there’s a wand somewhere in this godforsaken manor. We’ll find you one.”

“Find me one? Are you bloody kidding me? I want my wand!” She growled as she got to her feet and wavered. She grabbed Lucius' shoulder but he quickly pushed her away. “Help me, you imbecile!”

“Maybe if you wouldn’t have gotten yourself locked up, you’d be fine.” He shrugged as he left the dungeon.

“You bastard! After what I did for you –” she was screeching but he was gone from the dungeon and out of reach of her nagging voice.

Now, all he had to do was find some way to complete the plan. They had slightly gone off course with the woman here for those days and Chang going out of her mind but they could get back on track now. The plan would be completed and he would be able to rest easily. He had just the person to talk to and if things went according to plan, then he’d get Amélie when this was all over and he’d make her everything his ungrateful son was not.

~.~.~

“So, mom, I don’t suppose you could explain to me why Cho Chang wants you dead? I mean, yes, I understand that a leak or a spy in the Organization is bad enough but I for one would like to know why that crazy woman wants you dead.” Amélie asked after a few minutes of deep silence.