Out of irritation he forgot about the Dragon Balls plus the two females and charged right at 17 Who gladly took on the offer as being a distraction.

They quickly gather the Dragon Balls and made there way back to Jane who was now slowly getting to her feet. "we need to find the Angels maybe they can help us out." Clare spoke up with a plan.

The Three of them took off in the direction they honestly didn't know but hope the castle was.

But of course they didn't get far.

The three of them were knocked down by energy blasts.

Once the stings left from being blasted in there backs they slowly looked over there shoulders.

Cocotte, Toppo And Jiren was the cause.

"I wish not to cause you three anymore harm but some how I can sense neither of you are will to give up."  Toppo leadership voice cut through the silence.

The female warrior in the middle of the two men silently agreed. Over the last couple of days just observing the fragile yet strong young human woman. she slowly could see that Jane could be really good for Jiren. no matter how much she desperately she wanted it to be her instead.

But over all she was loyal to her team and even thought she dare say Jane was Gradually growing on her for some strange reason, she will always stand strong by her teammates, by Jiren. no matter what.!

Jane sat up and watched as her older sister gather the Dragon Balls off the ground that slip from there hands during the fall. The two thrust them all into her hands. "Jane get to the castle, we will try and hold them off as long as possible." Nancy whisper.

Nancy could see in Jane's eyes that she didn't want to go alone but as she looked over her shoulder to see the third of universe 11 she also caught the glimpse of some of the fighters who laid unconscious, out of stamina or already had there hands full.

She was even able to see that the royals even tried to help at some point but was embarrassing spread out on the ground unconscious.

This was the only option.

"Jane you have to go you can get there we can try holding them as long as possible okay just keep running and don't look back"

Jane saw a spark of electricity cross around Nancy eyes with power and determination.

With out saying anything else she got to her feet and ran as fast a her aching body could carry her.

"your right were not gonna go down without a fight." Clare said in a calming voice.
As they Both turned around facing the three Warriors.

strange symbols stared to appear on Clare's skin. Black, Gold and dark Blue.
mist started protruding out from the symbols.
A Bright Blue light shine around her body. An Were there once was ripped and dirty clothes was Now replaced with a dark blue strapless bra alone with a long see through skirt design with symbols alike on her skin. luckily her private areas were covered enough with the help of the strange skimpy outfit.

 luckily her private areas were covered enough with the help of the strange skimpy outfit