Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]

Start from the beginning

oh my god. i shouldn't have said that.

My anger has taken over me.

"WELL SORRY IF I'M AN IDIOT... DON'T WORRY YOU'LL NEVER GONNA ENCOUNTER AN IDIOT LOUIS IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN !!" Louis shouted back as he walked to his room.

i did the same. i entered my room and locked myself inside.

If only Mileena is here. She will be able to fix any arguments between me and Louis.

i need her so much. 

*knock knock knock*

"GO AWAY !!" i shouted

*knock knock*

"It's me, Liam ! open the door Harry"

"No !"

"If you don't open the door, i will destroy it so i can enter your room  "

"i know you can't Liam."

"i can open this door"

"You can't.. it's locked!"

"1...2.."

"you can't destroy the d..."

"3" he said as he opened the door with the keys.

Yeah great ! the emergency keys for our rooms.

"i may not be that strong, but i am smart" He said as he sat beside me on my bed. "What's bothering you Harry?" he asked with his voice full of concern.

"Everything" i mumble.

"Let's go fix your problems one by one."

"but how?"

"We'll help you. You're our baby brother, you're the youngest." He said as he placed his arm across my shoulders and gave me a reassuring smile.

I forced a smile." I'm not a baby. In fact, Louis is the one who acts like the youngest" As i said Louis' name, i looked down remembering that we're not in a good situation right now. or worse, he hates me.

"Come on, let's go make you and Louis be bestfriends again and bring back the bromances. I ship Larry Stylinson" he said then gave me a wink.

i gasped "Don't ever mention that to him. He hates it. But you can just say 'I ship Bullshit' if you want" I said and winked back.

"no way. i don't curse"

"Awww. the little angel that fell from the sky" i teased  as i gave a puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips which cause me to receive a whack across the head from him.

We both walked to Louis' room then Liam knocked on the door.

"Louis. can you please open the door?"

"No" 

"Liam, why don't you use the extra keys just like what you did to me" i whispered.

"Great idea. how come i didn't come up with that idea. oh my gosh"

"tsss. i thought you were smart" i said as i rolled my eyes.

He got the extra keys from the table and opened the door.

"What the hell? don't you know what privacy is?" Louis said as the door swung open.