“Yes! Tonight is going to be fun~” you felt the need to hug him from excitement but restrained yourself.

----

The sun had set you and Nekozawa were in hiding in separate locations, you two figured it would be best and you get to cover more ground this way. The school was actually kind of creepy without all the light it normally had. You fixed your wig and smiled, who should you go after first? You kept thinking about who your target was while you fixed your make up and the fake blood coming from your eyes. You even put in light blue, almost white, contacts so your eyes were no longer their natural [e/c] vibrant  color.

Wearing a dress was not fully your idea, Nekozawa brought it up in a joke and you agreed. While you were getting ready earlier you could hear girls calling your name, well calling for [M! Name] but you didn’t recognize the voices at all, so you ignored them.

“[M! Name], you have p—”

“WAH!” You jumped out from the corner you were hiding behind from being startled, something that Nekozawa could only go to you.

You saw 3 girls stare at you with wide eyes, “run, Nekozawa.” You whispered and ran the other way he did, “WAIT! YOUNG MAIDEN!” You heard one of the girls yell as they chased you. Lucky for you your non-existing sense of direction actually helped you out when you ran away.

“Takashi! I’m a wolf! Look ,look!” You heard Honey ‘Rawr’ as he successfully scared some boy he ran past you screaming. Your hair flew dramatically as he past you, tucking yourself behind a statue Haruhi ran by chasing after the guy.

You figured everyone was getting scared because of Nekozawa and laughed, walking over to the room Mori and Honey were in you leaned against the wall not going into the room. “Are you guys having fun?” You asked with your normal female voice, Honey gasped “[M! Nick-name]! Im a wolf!” Honey exclaimed as he jumped out of the room only to jump back into the room and cling to Takashi.

You laughed and leaned your head inside to look at them, “A wolf that was eaten by a pumpkin~” You teased, Mori pulled off a really good Frankenstein. “Have you two seen the Twins or Tamaki? I have plans for them~” you mused thinking of your plans; hopefully it would all work out.

“Lobelia Girl's Academy.” Mori said and Honey perked up “Oh yeah! The mean girls are looking for you!” Honey nodded in his pumpkin, you tilted your head to the side.

“Mean girls?”

“Yeah! They tried to take Haruhi away before you came to the school but Tama-chan wouldn’t allow it! Huh, Takashi?” Honey asked Mori looking up at him, “Yeah.”

“Mhmhm! The mean lady plotted revenge to take Haru-chan’s first kiss.”

“But,” Mori said

“Haru-chan already had her first kiss! So, she wanted her second kiss. Or something like that, right?” Honey looked up to Mori again, who nodded. “Yeah, kind of.”