Chapter 15

Sitting down on the comfy love seat you sighed, Halloween is not supposed to be like this! Taking out the silly looking fangs they gave you to wear today, “Why are we all Vampires?!” you asked loudly, way to ruin your favorite holiday!

“You really like Halloween, huh [Name]?” Haruhi asked as she and the twins came into the hosting room.  “Yes, I do! I don’t wanna be a vampire! That’s not scary!” you bit your lip hold in a smile. You wanted to be with Nekozawa today, you knew he would give Halloween a good name. Haruhi sweat dropped at your little outburst.

“Vampires are too scary, [Name]! They suck your blood!” Tamaki clearly disagreed with you. You wanted to say something like ‘Not if we all dress like doofuses, Dracula imposter!’ but instead you gave him a sly look, you were planning something and he knew it.

“I mean, look at Kyoya! He looks menacing!” Tamaki added as he pointed a finger to Kyoya how merely glared at Tamaki, who was overreacting.

“How about we have a scare competition? That what my class is doing, we’re all coming to the school at dark and the newspaper club will be there too.” Haruhi asked with a shrug of her shoulders, your eyes brightened up at the wonderful idea. Tamaki nodded, “Okay! We have to pair up!” you smirked, good thing they didn’t see you with such a look on your face! They probably would have had a chill run through them.

You clapped your hand together in excitement, “I have my partner!” you claimed Nekozawa as your partner in your head; you would have to ask him though. They all looked at you in question, the look on Kyoya’s face told you he knew either what you were planning or to go after Tamaki.

The bell rang dismissing everyone from class, Tamaki jumped and shivered from the unexpected bell. Since today was an event day for the school, the Scare Competition, hosting was closed. You grinned and walked over to the door, “I’m coming after you guys at the scare competition~” you declared pointing a finger at them before you left.

“What!? You can’t be serious,  [Name]!” Kaoru exclaimed, a shiver ran though his body when grinned like that. “Just go after the boss!” Hikaru added in fight at when you might do. Tamaki paled but was quick to run after you, for whatever reason.

“[Name!] Your dad forbids you from frightening your family!” Tamaki yelled at a now empty hallway, his eyes went wide at the sight of an old Victorian door with candles at the entrance. A gust of random wind flew Tamaki back to the rest of the host club.

“M-Mommy dearest,” Tamaki bit his lip, Kyoya sighed and looked at his friend. “What is it, Daddy?”

Tamaki’s eyes watered as he tried to speak, “[N-Name] has gone to the dark side.” He whimpered. Everyone looked at Tamaki with either tilted heads or a confused look.

“[NAME]! Has gone to N-n-n-Nekozawa! She’s GOING TO SCARE US ALL!” Tamaki wailed, Kyoya sighed and rolled his eyes. The twins hugged each other in fear and Mori patted Honey’s back to comfort him.

“Men! Be on guard!” Tamaki warned everyone with a pump of his fist.