Chapter 6

Walking back into the hosting room, you actually can find your way to it quicker now! Which in itself amazed you, hosting for the day had already ended but you had left your notes in the room. You needed them for the weekend, you knew Monday there would be a test the teacher was dropping so many hints.

Monday was also going to be the last day to join a club, you sighed heavily just thinking about it. You found your notes just were you had left them, on the table.

“Well, who would’ve known you were such a snoopy child~?” Someone snuck up on you and blew air into your ear, making you jump. Just by the voice, you knew who it was.

“GAH! Tamaki don’t do that!” You yelled and grabbed your ear, the air left a weird sensation making it feel all itchy. Tamaki just laughed, placing on hand on his chest as if he had just done something victorious. “Not that we don’t want you here but, why are you here, [Name]?” Kyoya asked suddenly appearing behind you, “I left my notes on the table and I’m positive that Mrs. Fujimoto is going to have a test Monday.” Kyoya nodded at your answer, knowing you were right about the test. You felt two others in the room other than Kyoya and Tamaki, you smirked slightly kind of already knowing who those ‘two’ were.

Tamaki gasped in horror, “What? Mama, you knew about the test?” He asked tears streaming down his face. You giggled at him, “Yeah, mama, you knew? How could you?” You teased Kyoya, playing along with Tamaki – you two held onto each other and ‘cried’ about Mama keeping a secret from you two.

Kyoya merely shook his head and sighed. “…and you two, come out from behind the couch.” You smiled letting go of Tamaki, and mentally noted that Kyoya was quite the observer as well.

The twins slyly came out from behind the couch, whispering to each other before making their way towards you guys. 

“[Name]! As your father, I demand a copy of your notes!” Tamaki commanded; you shot him a glare making him raise a white flag and wave it around slowly with tears in his eyes. “So cold~” He whimpered with his head down.

“… Well, I guess you can take them.”  You heard a door creak open, it had the ambiance of a haunted house chills went running down your back. Shaking it off you continued -- “I have a text book at home.” You sighed handing him the notes, you knew the lesson pretty well and you were sure you’d do fine on the test; the notes were just in case. Tamaki’s head shot up immediately, his eyes shining with happiness making you giggle softly.

“You have chosen all the clubs you want, yet?” Kaoru started giving you a curious look. “We could always help~” Hikaru added crossing his arms over his chest smirking.

Your hands went over your ears, “ah~ why did you even bring up the clubs? There is just so many! 2 weeks wasn’t enough to look though them all!” You whimpered taking a spot on the couch, “but, I just might take you two up on that offer…” you whispered looking down at the floor.