Chapter 8

“The worst is when you step on a lego…” you sighed looking down, “a lego?” one of the girls asked with her head tilted to the side.

“What’s that?” another asked, “Oh! I think it’s a food, kind of like a waffle! I’m pretty sure my father knows the people who make them…” You could see where the confusion came up, Ego Waffles and Legos.  Legos and Egos… They sound kind of the same, soft of?

“Ohhh~” They all ‘oohh-ed’ together happy with themselves they figured out what you were talking about.

“Why would you step on a waffle?” They all turned and looked at you with a questionable look on their faces.  You had to hold in your laughter, but failed at the attempt - “No, no. Not an Ego waffle, a Lego. Kids play with them all the time when they’re young.” You nod as you explain what a Lego was with chuckles.

“So, even if my gift to you is the worst you will still be okay with me requesting you again?” The girl asked as she as she fiddled with her fingers obviously nervous. “I’m sure I’ll love it! I just feel bad when you ladies give me a gift and I don’t return the favor…”

“Oh! [M! Name] your company is a gift to us by itself!” A trio of girls sitting on the couch squealed with enjoyment.  You smiled at them, “I should say the actually same thing!” your words made the girl explode in pink sparkles with hearts in their eyes.

“[M! N-Name], please accept my gift! I made you a cupcake with love!”  She pulled out cupcake with pink whipped cream on the top of it and little red heart sprinkles, it reminded you of a valentine’s day treat. The other girl began to clap as they saw her offer you the cupcake.

You couldn’t help but wonder why they were all so nice to each other when girls on TV would go into a craze when she saw someone ‘flirting’ with the one she liked. You smiled and took the cupcake, “thank you so much! I bet it’s just as sweet as you!” you exclaimed with a smile making her sigh dreamily.

“You ladies are by far my favorite~ but, don’t tell anyone I said that” You whispered to them leaning in as they all leaned in to hear you.  You licked the whipped cream off the top of the cupcake, not realizing your actions made most of them swoon over you. It was the best part after all.

----

[The chapter will actually follow an episode, sort of! O_o! lol]

“Haruhi, you told them you wanted to go to the beach?” You deadpanned as you looked at all the mannequins with swimsuits on them.

“I don’t recall saying that, I think…” Haruhi, muttered in thought trying to remember if she really did mention it or not.

“We brought some swimsuits for you two to choose from, cute huh?” Hikaru said as he waved his hand over the vast selection of “some” swimsuits.

“It’s like a store….” You acknowledged as you leaned over Haruhi to see what book she was reading. Homework, of course… It was science though, maybe you could offer her help later?